Careers at Equally Wed
Be a part of the Equally Wed team! We are a passionate group of self-motivated individuals who believe in journalistic integrity, true love, best business practices and marriage equality for all.
Equally Wed, the nation’s premier gay and lesbian wedding magazine, is currently hiring for the following positions:
DIGITAL SALES PROFESSIONAL
Atlanta-based Palladino Publishing, LLC is looking for an experienced, polished and aggressive Digital Sales Professional to secure and maintain partnerships with advertisers for EquallyWed.com and all of its brands.
This salesperson is responsible for identifying, developing, maintaining and managing accounts to which they are assigned with the goal to hit and exceed set advertising sales goals for various media properties of the Palladino Publishing, LLC multi-platform portfolio. This includes identifying and contacting decision makers at the client and agency and working in tandem with other integrated sales, marketing and operational staff, as required. The Digital Sales Professional will package our brands together to create programs that enhance the advertiser connection to our consumers.
• At least 3 years digital advertising sales experience with high degree of knowledge in the online sales platform and terminology.
• Abundant ad agency and client contacts a big plus
• Strong background and relationships with digital agencies/advertisers
• Advanced skills in negotiating, problem solving, decision making, goal setting, prioritizing data interpretation and marketing knowledge.
• Familiar with pitching custom content, sponsorships and other online advertising programs, as well as experience with online ad-serving systems, like DART.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Works well under pressure and adheres to deadlines and time restraints.
• Demonstrated experience in consultative or strategic sales with relevant relationships with advertisers and agencies across all categories.
• Must have the ability to work independently and be self-motivated, but take direction when required.
• Will have the ability and desire to travel.
• Must be highly organized with the ability to manage time and budget efficiently for the best use of resources and expense dollars.
• Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and deliver high-quality results on time.
Equally Wed headquarters are based in Atlanta, GA, but account executives can work remotely from anywhere in the United States.
|< Prev||Next >|