In This Issue: February 2012
Annie & Sylvia
Romance marries vintage with a flair for peacock feathers at a historic women’s club by the beach.
Carrie & Jamie
A fashionably clad couple sets their love story to a music-themed outdoor wedding.
Jenna & Christina
A vintage-inspired wedding includes library catalog escort cards, music from the Roaring Twenties, and a costume photo booth.
Lauren & Lauren
Fun, love and romance set sail during a nautical-themed evening wedding held at a 19th-century inn on a marina.
Keep Warm in a Winter Wedding Wonderland
Fifteen winter wedding accessories to cure the chill without cramping your seasonal style
10 Ideas for the Ring Shot
Marriage: Love and Legalities
Learn how LGBT couples can pursue legal rights even in states where same-sex marriage is not yet legally recognized
Beauty & Grooming
Viva Love Vegas
Las Vegas is cashing in on the wedding industry, evolving from elopements to full scale wedding destinations, and Circus Circus Hotel and Casino is leading the pack.
Luxury in Long Island
The Garden City Hotel brings century-old decadence to modern day weddings.
New York is For Lovers
Sunset Terrace gives Kathy and Brit a wedding as magical as the city they fell in love in.
DJ Service For Dancing Queens
Gay-friendly Scratch Weddings brings the marquee DJ experience to the wedding industry.
Photo: Jenna and Christina by Alan Abrams Photography
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lena Waithe and Alana Mayo got married in San Francisco
- What we love about the Renault Clio car ad celebrating a 30-year lesbian romance
- Ellen DeGeneres surprised lesbian couple whose family won’t attend wedding
- Romantic, industrial fall wedding with Indian cultural touches
- Chick-fil-A will stop donating to (some) anti-LGBTQ+ organizations
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged