In This Issue: July/August 2012
Amy & Jeri
European enthusiasts brought Old World flavor into their Northwest nuptials.
Anneliese & Lauren
Belief in the possibility of true love brought this couple together and they sealed the deal surrounded by nature and loved ones.
Sharda & Anna
Two lovebirds embark on their journey toward forever with an elegant skyline celebration and a night of surprises.
Nicole & Emma
A bride-to-be travels to her homeland of Jamaica to marry the love of her life, making a historical statement as the country’s first lesbian wedding unfolds.
We show brides and grooms how to move beyond the standard suit and incorporate personality with patterns into their wedding day style.
Beauty & Grooming
5 DIY Bridal Hairstyles in 5 Steps or Less
We show you step-by-step how to create five DIY-friendly ‘dos without sacrificing style.
15 Trends and Tastes for Fall-Flavored Cocktail Hours
Blend formal with the familiar this fall with your cocktail hour hors d’oeuvres.
Wonderful Wedding Wines
We asked the sommeliers from Wine Enthusiast to share their vino expertise on which types of corks to pop for the big day.
Hospitality Heaven in New England
One of the country’s most sought-after luxury spa destinations, the Mayflower Inn and Spa in Connecticut offers couples a unique and personal wedding experience thanks to their breathtaking grounds and devotion to detail.
Stylish Serenity in the City
The city sky is the limit at Faculty House, located on Columbia University’s pristine campus, where couples can customize their multiple event spaces to create the wedding of their dreams.
Wedding Planning: There’s an App for That
Recently launched Appy Couple takes the traditional wedding website to a social interactive level, while incorporating LGBT-friendly details along the way.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
- Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
- Nautical summer beach wedding with Seinfeld theme
- Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York
- Whimsical, rustic waterfront wedding in San Diego, California
- This is the history behind the traditional wedding gift rules you’ve heard
- Rustic mountain wedding at The Red Barn at Hampshire College
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia