In This Issue: July/August 2012
Amy & Jeri
European enthusiasts brought Old World flavor into their Northwest nuptials.
Anneliese & Lauren
Belief in the possibility of true love brought this couple together and they sealed the deal surrounded by nature and loved ones.
Sharda & Anna
Two lovebirds embark on their journey toward forever with an elegant skyline celebration and a night of surprises.
Nicole & Emma
A bride-to-be travels to her homeland of Jamaica to marry the love of her life, making a historical statement as the country’s first lesbian wedding unfolds.
We show brides and grooms how to move beyond the standard suit and incorporate personality with patterns into their wedding day style.
Beauty & Grooming
5 DIY Bridal Hairstyles in 5 Steps or Less
We show you step-by-step how to create five DIY-friendly ‘dos without sacrificing style.
15 Trends and Tastes for Fall-Flavored Cocktail Hours
Blend formal with the familiar this fall with your cocktail hour hors d’oeuvres.
Wonderful Wedding Wines
We asked the sommeliers from Wine Enthusiast to share their vino expertise on which types of corks to pop for the big day.
Hospitality Heaven in New England
One of the country’s most sought-after luxury spa destinations, the Mayflower Inn and Spa in Connecticut offers couples a unique and personal wedding experience thanks to their breathtaking grounds and devotion to detail.
Stylish Serenity in the City
The city sky is the limit at Faculty House, located on Columbia University’s pristine campus, where couples can customize their multiple event spaces to create the wedding of their dreams.
Wedding Planning: There’s an App for That
Recently launched Appy Couple takes the traditional wedding website to a social interactive level, while incorporating LGBT-friendly details along the way.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot