Intimate, tear-filled outdoor Texas wedding
For their March wedding in Dallas, Eli and Darryl got ready at the beautiful Adolphus Hotel. Then, while blindfolded, the pair took a limo bus to their ceremony spot at Cedar Hill State Park. Despite thunderstorms during the day, the skies cleared while they stood beneath an oak tree and committed to one another. It was a small and intimate ceremony filled with laughter and tears.
Afterward, they celebrated with dinner at their favorite restaurant.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Getting Ready Venue: Adolphus Hotel
Ceremony Venue: Cedar Hill State Park
Photographer: Opal and Onyx Photography
Florals: Iris and Free Floral Co.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
- Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
- Boho garden wedding inspiration at Haiku I Do, Asheville
- Magical Moorea enchants for LGBTQ+ couples