Intimate, tear-filled outdoor Texas wedding
For their March wedding in Dallas, Eli and Darryl got ready at the beautiful Adolphus Hotel. Then, while blindfolded, the pair took a limo bus to their ceremony spot at Cedar Hill State Park. Despite thunderstorms during the day, the skies cleared while they stood beneath an oak tree and committed to one another. It was a small and intimate ceremony filled with laughter and tears.
Afterward, they celebrated with dinner at their favorite restaurant.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Getting Ready Venue: Adolphus Hotel
Ceremony Venue: Cedar Hill State Park
Photographer: Opal and Onyx Photography
Florals: Iris and Free Floral Co.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding