Peach, Ombre, Sleeves and Bare Backs: Fall 2014 Wedding Gown Trends
Fall 2014 wedding trends such as traditional sleeves, peach hues, bare backs and ombre dip-dyed lace are driving us wild (in a good way). Check out these gorgeous gowns from Isabelle Armstrong.
Peach is the reigning queen of shades this season.
Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve
Though it’s old-fashioned, it’s not outdated a long-sleeved wedding dress. It’s quite modern and we’re swooning over this one from Isabelle Armstrong.
Ombre, for the artistic bride
We’ve spotted this ombre trend in hair styles, nail art and now wedding dresses. It’s a delightful way to show off your daring side without all-out bucking tradition.
Bare Backs: Va-va-voom
Here’s a thought: You spend a majority of your wedding facing away from your guests, shouldn’t your dress be as striking from the back as it is from the front? Designers have taken a backwards plunge this season with open, draped backs. Combining both classy and sexy Isabelle Armstrong takes this trend up by adding delicate crystals and lace to accentuate a bride from behind.
Find all these wedding dress styles and more at isabellearmstrongny.com.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- This mom’s wedding speech will make you cry in the best way
- Community was at the heart of this floral summer wedding
- Romantic engagement photos on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Wild child Southwest wedding at Rimrock Ranch in Pioneertown, California
- Why you should absolutely do a post-wedding photo shoot