Peach, Ombre, Sleeves and Bare Backs: Fall 2014 Wedding Gown Trends
Fall 2014 wedding trends such as traditional sleeves, peach hues, bare backs and ombre dip-dyed lace are driving us wild (in a good way). Check out these gorgeous gowns from Isabelle Armstrong.
Peach is the reigning queen of shades this season.
Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve
Though it’s old-fashioned, it’s not outdated a long-sleeved wedding dress. It’s quite modern and we’re swooning over this one from Isabelle Armstrong.
Ombre, for the artistic bride
We’ve spotted this ombre trend in hair styles, nail art and now wedding dresses. It’s a delightful way to show off your daring side without all-out bucking tradition.
Bare Backs: Va-va-voom
Here’s a thought: You spend a majority of your wedding facing away from your guests, shouldn’t your dress be as striking from the back as it is from the front? Designers have taken a backwards plunge this season with open, draped backs. Combining both classy and sexy Isabelle Armstrong takes this trend up by adding delicate crystals and lace to accentuate a bride from behind.
Find all these wedding dress styles and more at isabellearmstrongny.com.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Tennessee joins trend of states passing anti-LGBTQ+ adoption laws
- You’re married now, should you celebrate your old anniversary?
- Beach destination wedding and honeymoon in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Sunset, books and basketball maternity photos
- Glamorous vintage wedding at The Tides Estate in New Jersey
- Floral bohemian elopement inspiration at Joshua Tree
- Epic spring Garden of the Gods elopement with dog attendants
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy