Peach, Ombre, Sleeves and Bare Backs: Fall 2014 Wedding Gown Trends
Fall 2014 wedding trends such as traditional sleeves, peach hues, bare backs and ombre dip-dyed lace are driving us wild (in a good way). Check out these gorgeous gowns from Isabelle Armstrong.
Peach is the reigning queen of shades this season.
Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve
Though it’s old-fashioned, it’s not outdated a long-sleeved wedding dress. It’s quite modern and we’re swooning over this one from Isabelle Armstrong.
Ombre, for the artistic bride
We’ve spotted this ombre trend in hair styles, nail art and now wedding dresses. It’s a delightful way to show off your daring side without all-out bucking tradition.
Bare Backs: Va-va-voom
Here’s a thought: You spend a majority of your wedding facing away from your guests, shouldn’t your dress be as striking from the back as it is from the front? Designers have taken a backwards plunge this season with open, draped backs. Combining both classy and sexy Isabelle Armstrong takes this trend up by adding delicate crystals and lace to accentuate a bride from behind.
Find all these wedding dress styles and more at isabellearmstrongny.com.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how
- Colorful red and white engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Nominate a love champion