Sara Gilbert and Linda Perry Tie the Knot
Emily Gable, 9 years ago 1 min read
Television personality Sara Gilbert married music producer Linda Perry this past Sunday. Congrats to the happy couple!
On Sunday, The Talk‘s Sara Gilbert married music producer Linda Perry. The engagement was announced last April, and according to US magazine, the happy newlyweds are currently enjoying their honeymoon.
According to Gilbert, the engagement in and of itself was was an elaborate musical proposal in L.A. Numerous family and friends were present for the event.
Congratulations to the happy couple!
Emily Gable is a former assistant editor for Equally Wed and deeply missed. She's a talented wedding photographer and co-owner of The Wildernesses Photography in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds
- Celebrating LGBTQ+ love with a colorful Pride elopement photo shoot featuring rainbows, glitter and custom cocktails
- Broadway stars Ben Platt and Noah Galvin are engaged (again!)
- This gay couple had a fall wedding on a farm with a choreographed first dance, Chinese double happiness symbols and a s’mores campfire