Equally Wed has job openings in the current departments:
ADVERTISING + SALES
We have an opening for an Account Executive with Equally Wed (Palladino Publishing, LLC) in Atlanta, GA.
Location: Remote (Must be located in the United States and willing to work on Eastern time.)
Are you a people person? Are you passionate about equality for the LGBTQ+ community? Are you self-motivated, organized, email-savvy and pleasant on phone calls? Want to work from home with occasional meetings with the entire team? We’re looking to add motivated and friendly individuals to our small sales team. You will be a key member of a growing team focused on selling directory listings to wedding venues and vendors, as well as the execution of innovative digital advertising campaigns that drive revenue. As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for selling advertising and digital marketing solutions to small to large wedding businesses across the country, as well as corporations. This is a great full-time opportunity for someone interested in a fun, fast-paced and challenging sales environment. We will provide you the opportunity to make contributions immediately while developing the skills and knowledge to be successful.
- Generate new opportunities via customized email campaigns and outbound calling efforts
- Aggressively prospect, develop, and close leads using a variety of sources.
- Research companies, identify key contacts, and gather contact information (through various tools/channels)
- Maintain and improve existing sales collateral/material and outbound processes
- Show compelling demonstrations of our product to brand new users
- Discover new types of opportunities based on our current customer base
- Qualify inbound opportunities coming from support emails, published content and online chat
- Achieve monthly qualified lead generation and opportunity conversion goals
- Work directly with businesses to discuss and understand their needs and then develop customized solutions to drive leads to their business.
- Own entire sales process from prospecting to completion of the sale
- Ability to utilize technology to engage clients.
- Meet and exceed individual daily, weekly and monthly sales goals.
- A motivated and friendly attitude
- Local to Atlanta, Georgia
- Some sales experience
- Web savvy
- A beginner’s grasp of the wedding industry
- General knowledge of the LGBTQ+ community
To apply for this commission-only position, send a professional cover letter demonstrating your interest in working specifically with Equally Wed in this position, as well as a resume and three references to info at equallywed dot com .