22 couples with tattoos who prove ink is the best wedding look
In love with wedding ink? Tattoos at weddings are increasingly becoming popular, whether it’s a full sleeve or one single visible tattoo. Do you or your partner have any tattoos? If you’ve been dying to get inked before the wedding, here are 22 couples that may just inspire you to book an appointment!
11 winter wedding looks we love
It’s considered off-season to have a winter wedding, but there’s so much magic to be found in tying the knot in December, January, February or March. It’s the perfect excuse to break out all your coziest ambiance (did someone say fireplace?), put on a cloak or a huge scarf and wear boots.
Clean Origin offers an ethical alternative to traditional diamond rings
We all know diamonds are forever, but are they an ethical choice? And can you have an ethical diamond? When you shop at Clean Origin, you know that you’re getting the highest quality in diamond jewelry with a sincere commitment to excellence.
The wow factor of Kelly Faetanini wedding dresses
Shopping for a wedding dress can be one of the most challenging parts of planning a wedding. You want to absolutely love the dress you choose and feel confident about it for years to come. When you shop at Kelly Faetanini, you know that you’re getting the dress of your dreams.
Handmade nontraditional wedding rings by lolide defy gender norms
For the last eight years, Lori Lori Linkous Devine has been offering nontraditional wedding jewelry through lolide.com to help her customers celebrate their unions. Her dedication to inclusivity and defying gender norms has been a driving force of lolide since its inception.
This wedding ring trend is practical and affordable
Whoever said wedding rings had to include metal or diamonds, or come with a hefty price tag? This wedding ring trend is practical, safe and cost effective.
Makeup for all gender identities and expressions
Don’t let cosmetic ads fool you, makeup for all gender identities is a necessity. The market is growing and more and more companies are offering makeup for transgender, gender nonconforming and cisgender male individuals.
Adidas Pride shoes are perfect for your walk down the aisle
This year’s Adidas Pride shoes are here and they are perfect for wearing to both your local Pride parade and to your wedding.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Meet the incredible couple behind Broadway Husbands
- How do you know when you’re ready to propose? We asked a real couple
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert: Raining Jane’s Becky Gebhardt marries cinematographer Abby Linne
- Why you should include your pets in your engagement photos
- 22 couples with tattoos who prove ink is the best wedding look
- Rustic winery wedding in Columbus, Ohio
- This couple got married in San Francisco during the California wildfires
- Surprise proposal at Longwood Gardens
- A gay Mexican couple just made history with their New York wedding
- Rustic mountain wedding at the Art Nord Trailhead