Travel memoir highlights the comedic adventures of a gay Jewish professor and radio show host
[dropcap letter=”I”] first met Ken Schneck, a professor and radio show host and producer, in 2010, when Equally Wed launched. He had me as a guest on his Cleveland-based show with…
Offbeat Hawaii honeymoons
Hawaii honeymoons are idyllic and abundance of delicious fare, gorgeous vistas and unique Polynesian culture. When you’re planning a honeymoon to Hawaii, try going beyond what you think you know about this natural paradise.
Couple Wins Kimpton Hotel LGBTQ Wedding Giveaway Just Months After Engagement
Just months after their engagement, Jose and Levi entered the hotel’s online giveaway for an all-inclusive LGBTQ wedding for an engaged Georgia couple.
Tropical Settings We Love for Destination Weddings
Destination weddings are a fun, romantic, and adventurous way to say I do. If you’re planning to tie the knot far from home, consider a relaxing resort venue where you can exchange nuptials in an opulent oceanside or lush, tropical setting.
Smaller Spaces with Big Wedding WOW—Don’t Forget About Hawaii’s Suites
If you’re looking for something a little different when you say “I do,” forget banquet halls and ballrooms and consider something a bit more modern and posh: a suite wedding.
Starwood Resorts: Get Ready to Meet Your Dream Destination Wedding Venue
With a fleet of luxe venues spread across the globe, there’s a Starwood property out there that’s perfect for creating a destination wedding as unique as your love.
Get Married at Sea on a LGBT-Friendly Luxury Yacht
Luxury travel expert Harlan deBell goes yachting on the high seas and takes us along for the ride, showing couples where they can have a wedding officiated by a boat captain, drink Champagne and nosh on caviar by sunset on crystal waters.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Fall wedding with navy, green, and orange colors
- Elegant country club garden wedding
- 19 Harry Potter wedding ideas that are absolutely magical
- I proposed to my high school sweetheart—here’s how we make it work
- How wedding vendors can best support LGBTQ+ clients
- Why I’m coming out to all my wedding vendors
- Questions to ask before you choose a wedding photographer
- Cozy courthouse wedding with coffeehouse reception
- Whimsical swing set wedding inspiration
- How to propose—8 different ideas