My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it
This trip balanced the active exploration of Cape Town and tourism of the wine region with a more relaxed vibe when we went on safari.
How my family lives a minimalist lifestyle so we can travel
We squeeze in travel every chance we get. Many wonder how we do it but if you looked at what we spend, we don’t spend on unnecessary items.
This is what it’s actually like traveling as lesbian moms of two kids
While remaining cautious with our travel bug, we moved forward. We got the kids passports and have since taken them to Hawaii, Canada, Italy, Spain and France.
Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie’s extravagant South African safari proposal to Danny Peuscovich
Wedding planner to the stars Colin Cowie recounts to Equally Wed exactly how he pulled off his luxury proposal to boyfriend Danny Peuscovich on a South African safari.
These are the top destinations for LGBTQ+ Pride events this year
According to an Orbitz survey, these are the top LGBTQ+ travel destinations for 2019 Pride events—so pack your bags and book your flights!
LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
South Africans lovingly describe Cape Town as the “Mother City,” and this vibrant metropolis holds its own against any other city in the world. Its miles of beaches, dramatic coastline, and stunning vistas make it a perfect selection for a honeymoon, and it has a well-deserved reputation as a queer-friendly city.
British Airways reunites lesbian couple causing a million happy tears
British Airways reunites lesbian couple who has been on opposite sides of the world for ten months as one woman cares for her mother.
New York Metro Transit Authority goes gender-neutral
The New York Metro Transit Authority goes gender neutral with updates to their announcement services that have taken immediate effect for commuters.
Travel memoir highlights the comedic adventures of a gay Jewish professor and radio show host
I first met Ken Schneck, a professor and radio show host and producer, in 2010, when Equally Wed launched. He had me as a guest…
Offbeat Hawaii honeymoons
Hawaii honeymoons are idyllic and abundance of delicious fare, gorgeous vistas and unique Polynesian culture. When you’re planning a honeymoon to Hawaii, try going beyond what you think you know about this natural paradise.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon destination: Iceland
- Inclusive Wedding Fair debuts in Fayetteville, Tennessee
- Sunny outdoor Canadian wedding with haystack photos and geometric arch
- Cottagecore wedding ideas with poetry, tarot cards, and pagan altar
- Sunny Sedona elopement with picnic and guitar
- 5 wedding headpiece trends you’ll see in 2022
- Grand Las Vegas proposal with candles, rose petals, and light boxes
- Drag queen wedding inspiration with flowing floral gown and cotton candy wall
- Israel legalizes surrogacy for LGBTQ+ couples
- LGBTQ+ wedding titles: bride, groom, marrier and more!
- Fairytale outdoor wedding in New Jersey with whimsical decor and endless greenery
- Black and gold Hollywood wedding at The Ebell of Los Angeles