Where to propose at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
or thrill-seeking queer movie buffs ready to propose to their partners, why not head to where the action is? Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure are two action-packed places for an adventurous proposal.
Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
Many queer couples have fantasized about an idyllic South Pacific honeymoon. But what’s the right choice for a couple that wants something a bit less…
3 reasons to make Bora Bora your honeymoon dream spot
The South Pacific paradise of Bora Bora has long been a honeymoon staple, with its dreamy lagoon, romantic overwater bungalows, tropical weather, and exotic landscapes….
My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it
This trip balanced the active exploration of Cape Town and tourism of the wine region with a more relaxed vibe when we went on safari.
How my family lives a minimalist lifestyle so we can travel
We squeeze in travel every chance we get. Many wonder how we do it but if you looked at what we spend, we don’t spend on unnecessary items.
This is what it’s actually like traveling as lesbian moms of two kids
While remaining cautious with our travel bug, we moved forward. We got the kids passports and have since taken them to Hawaii, Canada, Italy, Spain and France.
Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie’s extravagant South African safari proposal to Danny Peuscovich
Wedding planner to the stars Colin Cowie recounts to Equally Wed exactly how he pulled off his luxury proposal to boyfriend Danny Peuscovich on a South African safari.
These are the top destinations for LGBTQ+ Pride events this year
According to an Orbitz survey, these are the top LGBTQ+ travel destinations for 2019 Pride events—so pack your bags and book your flights!
LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
South Africans lovingly describe Cape Town as the “Mother City,” and this vibrant metropolis holds its own against any other city in the world. Its miles of beaches, dramatic coastline, and stunning vistas make it a perfect selection for a honeymoon, and it has a well-deserved reputation as a queer-friendly city.
British Airways reunites lesbian couple causing a million happy tears
British Airways reunites lesbian couple who has been on opposite sides of the world for ten months as one woman cares for her mother.
New York Metro Transit Authority goes gender-neutral
The New York Metro Transit Authority goes gender neutral with updates to their announcement services that have taken immediate effect for commuters.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding