This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
Complete with giant prop heads of the couple, colorful smoke grenades, pom poms, a glitter beard, maracas and tambourines, this is an incredible surprise.
Ellen DeGeneres surprised lesbian couple whose family won’t attend wedding
Ellen DeGeneres surprised Kate Austin and Sarah Sulsenti on her show after their tweet inviting her to their wedding went viral.
Romantic engagement photos on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii
Branson and Michael are both wedding photographers. They celebrated their engagement with photos while they were on vacation on Kauai, Hawaii.
This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
Jess proposed to Cori during a scavenger hunt in Gas Works Park in Seattle, Washington, the day before their two-year anniversary.
Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas
After three years together, Jessica surprised Paulina by proposing to her during a romantic fall photo shoot in San Antonio, Texas.
This couples’ portrait session turned into the sweetest surprise proposal
Cecilia and Ruth decided to take couples’ photos at Duncan Gardens in Spokane, Washington—and it turned into a surprise proposal!
Garden engagement photos at the Franklin Park Conservatory
Cliff and Christian met on a dating app five years ago. They celebrated their engagement with romantic photos at the Franklin Park Conservatory.
Romantic beach engagement photos on the Oregon Coast
Liz and Lacy won a free photo session, and used it to take some romantic beach engagement photos on the Oregon Coast in the winter.
Mountaintop proposal on Aspen Mountain in Aspen, Colorado
Alexes asked Casey to marry her on top of Aspen Mountain in Aspen, Colorado, with a breathtaking view of Elk Mountain Range all around them.
Engagement photos on red rock sandstone cliffs of Snow Canyon
Brenna and Carli traveled down from Northern Utah to do their engagement photos among the red rock sandstone cliffs of Snow Canyon in Saint George, Utah.
How do you know when you’re ready to propose? We asked a real couple
Stevi and Ashleigh got engaged over Thanksgiving after spending three years together. We spoke with them about what it’s like to date long distance, how to know when it’s the right time to get engaged and their adorable dogs, Colbi J and Monte Rey.
Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
Erin proposed to Sara in front of Three Lives & Co. bookstore in New York City, so they celebrated their engagement with photos at the store.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- How to choose a wedding venue
- They is 2019’s word of the year
- National groups blast GOP federal LGBTQ rights bill as permitting ‘licenses to discriminate’ by wedding vendors, religious groups
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos
- My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it
- Tropical blue and green beach wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida