12 creative and unique alternative wedding cakes for your celebration
You want your wedding cake to make a big impression. Maybe you’ve decided to go all in for a themed wedding or maybe you’re having…
10 rainbow wedding cake ideas to inspire your big day
If you’re planning a colorful wedding, you’re going to need a rainbow wedding cake. Here are 10 ideas to get you inspired for the big day!
Geode cakes turn your favorite gemstones into edible design
Geode cakes are an increasingly popular wedding cake choice. They let you show off your favorite gemstone look and turn it into a sweet, edible form.
Half and half cakes are the compromise you’re looking for
Are you and your partner struggling to decide on a wedding cake design? Half and half cakes give both of you exactly what you’re looking for.
Black is the new black when it comes to wedding cake
Black wedding cake is becoming a trend at weddings. The coloring comes from activated charcoal, which can negatively effect some of your wedding guests.
This secret will help you save money on wedding cake
Looking to save money on wedding cake? This one tip can cut your wedding cake budget dramatically. Have your cake and eat it too!
Trends We Love: Metallic Wedding Cakes
Couples are taking a shine to the glitz and the glam of metallics for their wedding cakes. From gold and bronze to silver and pewter, here are some reflective cakes to inspire you for your own sweet wedding reception.
Confection Perfection: Ron Ben-Israel Shares Wedding Cake Trends
Ron Ben-Israel talks with Equally Weda about own history as an openly gay man, wedding cakes and serving the LGBTQ+ community.
Colorado Bakery Supports LGBTQ Equality, Refuses to Make Anti-Gay Cake [VIDEO]
We’re usually telling you about equality-minded wedding bakers who are actively submitting their weddings to us of LGBTQ couples or homophobic businesses flat out refusing…
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli