Geode cakes turn your favorite gemstones into edible design
Geode cakes are an increasingly popular wedding cake choice. They let you show off your favorite gemstone look and turn it into a sweet, edible form.
Half and half cakes are the compromise you’re looking for
Are you and your partner struggling to decide on a wedding cake design? Half and half cakes give both of you exactly what you’re looking for.
Black is the new black when it comes to wedding cake
Black wedding cake is becoming a trend at weddings. The coloring comes from activated charcoal, which can negatively effect some of your wedding guests.
Trends We Love: Metallic Wedding Cakes
Couples are taking a shine to the glitz and the glam of metallics for their wedding cakes. From gold and bronze to silver and pewter, here are some reflective cakes to inspire you for your own sweet wedding reception.
Confection Perfection: Ron Ben-Israel Shares Wedding Cake Trends
Ron Ben-Israel, one of America’s most beloved cake masters, shares insights on what his New York gay grooms are looking for
Colorado Bakery Supports LGBTQ Equality, Refuses to Make Anti-Gay Cake [VIDEO]
We’re usually telling you about equality-minded wedding bakers who are actively submitting their weddings to us of LGBTQ couples or homophobic businesses flat out refusing it. But this is a…
‘Ace of Cakes’ Star Duff Goldman gives sweet offer to lesbian couple denied service
‘Ace of Cakes’ Star Duff Goldman gives sweet offer to lesbian couple denied service Karma is coming back around for two brides-to-be after being denied service from Sweet Cakes bakery…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Pros and cons of displaying an LGBTQ+ inclusivity symbol
- Southern traditional chapel wedding
- Casual outdoor wedding at the Garden Club of Georgia
- 7 cool curled hairstyles
- Autumn surprise proposal at Government Island
- Stylish San Francisco, California, engagement
- Meet the incredible couple behind Broadway Husbands
- How do you know when you’re ready to propose? We asked a real couple
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert: Raining Jane’s Becky Gebhardt marries cinematographer Abby Linne
- Why you should include your pets in your engagement photos