Geode cakes turn your favorite gemstones into edible design
Geode cakes are an increasingly popular trend that lets you eat your favorite gemstones in sugar form. Typically crafted out of rock candy or other sugar crystals, geode cakes take your favorite cake flavor and adds a bit of sweet bling. Geode cakes are a great compromise cake because you can decorate the rest of the cake with any design and add any cake topper you wish.
Prefer your gemstones in bite-sized form? Serve geode cakepops!
Featured cake via Tip Hero
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day