Geode cakes turn your favorite gemstones into edible design
Geode cakes are an increasingly popular trend that lets you eat your favorite gemstones in sugar form. Typically crafted out of rock candy or other sugar crystals, geode cakes take your favorite cake flavor and adds a bit of sweet bling. Geode cakes are a great compromise cake because you can decorate the rest of the cake with any design and add any cake topper you wish.
Prefer your gemstones in bite-sized form? Serve geode cakepops!
Featured cake via Tip Hero
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lena Waithe and Alana Mayo got married in San Francisco
- What we love about the Renault Clio car ad celebrating a 30-year lesbian romance
- Ellen DeGeneres surprised lesbian couple whose family won’t attend wedding
- Romantic, industrial fall wedding with Indian cultural touches
- Chick-fil-A will stop donating to (some) anti-LGBTQ+ organizations
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged