Geode cakes turn your favorite gemstones into edible design
Geode cakes are an increasingly popular trend that lets you eat your favorite gemstones in sugar form. Typically crafted out of rock candy or other sugar crystals, geode cakes take your favorite cake flavor and adds a bit of sweet bling. Geode cakes are a great compromise cake because you can decorate the rest of the cake with any design and add any cake topper you wish.
Prefer your gemstones in bite-sized form? Serve geode cakepops!
Featured cake via Tip Hero
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Documentary-style candids highlight moments of everyday love for this newly engaged couple
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California