Geode cakes turn your favorite gemstones into edible design
Geode cakes are an increasingly popular trend that lets you eat your favorite gemstones in sugar form. Typically crafted out of rock candy or other sugar crystals, geode cakes take your favorite cake flavor and adds a bit of sweet bling. Geode cakes are a great compromise cake because you can decorate the rest of the cake with any design and add any cake topper you wish.
Prefer your gemstones in bite-sized form? Serve geode cakepops!
Featured cake via Tip Hero
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
- Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
- Nautical summer beach wedding with Seinfeld theme
- Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York
- Whimsical, rustic waterfront wedding in San Diego, California
- This is the history behind the traditional wedding gift rules you’ve heard
- Rustic mountain wedding at The Red Barn at Hampshire College
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- Epic spring Garden of the Gods elopement with dog attendants