Two women left “The Bachelor: Vietnam” for each other and are now a couple
Last month, The Bachelor: Vietnam contestant Minh Thu confessed her love for fellow contestant Truc Nhu. Thu asked Nhu to leave the show with her, saying “Come home with me.” Now the two women are in a relationship.
Queen Elizabeth II prepares for first same-sex royal wedding
Lord Ivar Mountbatten, cousin to Queen Elizabeth II, will have the Royal Family’s first ever same-sex royal wedding as he marries James Coyle.
Celebrate Pride with this heartwarming message from Will & Grace
This Will & Grace video honors Pride month by highlighting moments of coming out, struggle, happiness and love from throughout the 11 seasons of the hit show.
Celebrity lesbian wedding news: former Miss America winner Deidre Downs Gunn marries Abbott Jones in Alabama
Former Miss America winner Deidre Downs Gunn married attorney and writer Abbott Jones on Saturday in a romantic ceremony in Birmingham, Alabama, according to People magazine. The romantic Southern affair was…
Designer Marc Jacobs proposes with Chipotle flash mob proposal
Designer Marc Jacobs proposed to his partner, entrepreneur Char Defrancesco, with a surprise Chipotle flash mob proposal.
U.S. and Canadian hockey players welcome baby girl
Canadian ice hockey player Caroline Ouellette and United States ice hockey player Julie Chu welcomed a baby girl, becoming a family of three. The married couple took to Instagram this week…
Carrie Underwood helps country music couple gets engaged
CMT and iHeartRadio host Cody Alan and his partner Trea Smith got engaged thanks to Carrie Underwood after the couple met at her concert.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 6 pros and cons of having a wedding party
- Chicago Riverwalk intimate wedding
- The Trump administration wants to erase the definition of transgender
- Rainbow double wedding inspiration
- Romantic, artsy New York City wedding
- 10 fall weddings we love
- 6 wedding planning apps to try that are LGBTQ-friendly
- Rustic wedding in Columbus, Ohio
- Vintage travel inspired wedding in Monroe, Georgia
- Two women left “The Bachelor: Vietnam” for each other and are now a couple