Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie’s extravagant South African safari proposal to Danny Peuscovich
Wedding planner to the stars Colin Cowie recounts to Equally Wed exactly how he pulled off his luxury proposal to boyfriend Danny Peuscovich on a South African safari.
U.S. soccer stars Ali Krieger and Ashlyn Harris are now engaged
National Women’s Soccer League players Ali Krieger and Ashlyn Harris are engaged and are celebrating their decade-long relationship with a wedding.
Jamie Lee Curtis is making a movie about stand-in moms at gay weddings
Jamie Lee Curtis is making a movie about Sara Cunningham, who went viral last summer when she posted on Facebook that she would be a stand-in mom for people whose own mothers refused to attend their weddings because of their sexuality.
Two women left “The Bachelor: Vietnam” for each other and are now a couple
Last month, The Bachelor: Vietnam contestant Minh Thu confessed her love for fellow contestant Truc Nhu. Thu asked Nhu to leave the show with her, saying “Come home with me.” Now the two women are in a relationship.
Queen Elizabeth II prepares for first same-sex royal wedding
Lord Ivar Mountbatten, cousin to Queen Elizabeth II, will have the Royal Family’s first ever same-sex royal wedding as he marries James Coyle.
Celebrate Pride with this heartwarming message from Will & Grace
This Will & Grace video honors Pride month by highlighting moments of coming out, struggle, happiness and love from throughout the 11 seasons of the hit show.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how