5 things I’ve learned about LGBTQ+ weddings as an Equally Wed editor
Editing dozens of real weddings and engagements, interview wedding industry experts, attending events and talking to couples has taught me a lot.
9 gay and lesbian television weddings we still want to see
Let’s get real—we haven’t had the good fortune of nearly enough queer TV weddings. Pretend for a moment that using the sheer power of our collective queer energy, we can will into existence any LGBTQ+ weddings we’ve always wanted to see on TV. Here are some of my favorites, not in order.
In a giving mood? Every cent counts when you make a charitable gift
No donation is too small when you make a charitable gift, and giving your time is just as valuable as a financial contribution.
Wedding planning discrimination is still prevalent in the United States
A couple’s wedding day should be the happiest day of their life together, and planning that big day should be nothing but joyous. Unfortunately, for…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- On the first day of same-sex marriage in Taiwan, 157 couples will wed
- Here’s everything you need to include on your wedding website
- These are the top destinations for LGBTQ+ Pride events this year
- 11 wedding hats that will make your day as dapper as possible
- Should you both propose? 4 questions to consider before asking
- This fall countryside wedding has all the moody, romantic vibes you need
- 5 spring weddings we love that make great seasonal inspiration
- This romantic fall wedding has some seriously gorgeous foliage
- 5 things I’ve learned about LGBTQ+ weddings as an Equally Wed editor
- Tropical destination white beach wedding in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico