In a giving mood? Every cent counts when you make a charitable gift
No donation is too small when you make a charitable gift, and giving your time is just as valuable as a financial contribution.
Wedding planning discrimination is still prevalent in the United States
A couple’s wedding day should be the happiest day of their life together, and planning that big day should be nothing but joyous. Unfortunately, for many LGBTQ couples, this is…
Lennie and Pearl: A Love Story [VIDEO]
Lennie and Pearl’s love story = #relationshipgoals Lennie Gerber and Pearl Berlin met and fell in love nearly half a century ago. They were legally married in Maine in 2013,…
Tommy DiDario: The LGBTQ Community Needs to Pull Together
I have seen far too many times on social media people being treated cruelly, but specifically in the LGBTQ community, one in which we have all fought so hard for respect and acceptance in.
Couple Wins Kimpton Hotel LGBTQ Wedding Giveaway Just Months After Engagement
Just months after their engagement, Jose and Levi entered the hotel’s online giveaway for an all-inclusive LGBTQ wedding for an engaged Georgia couple.
First Transgender Bride to Appear on Say Yes to the Dress Atlanta
Brides are as unique and exquisite as snowflakes. This is more true than ever with the appearance of Precious Davis on the upcoming episode of TLC’s “Say Yes to the Dress Atlanta.”
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Romantic, artsy New York City wedding
- 10 fall weddings we love
- 6 wedding planning apps to try that are LGBTQ-friendly
- Rustic wedding in Columbus, Ohio
- Vintage travel inspired wedding in Monroe, Georgia
- Two women left “The Bachelor: Vietnam” for each other and are now a couple
- What it’s like planning a wedding after your mom dies
- Fall wedding with navy, green, and orange colors
- Elegant country club garden wedding
- 19 Harry Potter wedding ideas that are absolutely magical