5 things I’ve learned about LGBTQ+ weddings as an Equally Wed editor
Editing dozens of real weddings and engagements, interview wedding industry experts, attending events and talking to couples has taught me a lot.
9 gay and lesbian television weddings we still want to see
Let’s get real—we haven’t had the good fortune of nearly enough queer TV weddings. Pretend for a moment that using the sheer power of our collective queer energy, we can will into existence any LGBTQ+ weddings we’ve always wanted to see on TV. Here are some of my favorites, not in order.
In a giving mood? Every cent counts when you make a charitable gift
No donation is too small when you make a charitable gift, and giving your time is just as valuable as a financial contribution.
Wedding planning discrimination is still prevalent in the United States
A couple’s wedding day should be the happiest day of their life together, and planning that big day should be nothing but joyous. Unfortunately, for…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
- Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas
- This couples’ portrait session turned into the sweetest surprise proposal
- What our editors are reading & loving on October 9, 2019
- This transgender love story just won the audience choice award at CIFF
- Garden engagement photos at the Franklin Park Conservatory
- These fall elopement photos in a cemetery are giving us Halloween vibes
- Intimate spring wedding at historic bathhouse in Detroit, Michigan
- Rustic countryside spring wedding at California nature preserve
- Federal judge rules Michigan religious adoption agency can refuse LGBTQ+ applicants