This Thanksgiving, we’re expressing gratitude only for the joy and happiness that LGBTQ+ marriers bring us every day, but also for the incredible photos they share with us. It was almost impossible to pick five of our 2021 favorites, as every couple who submits to us is absolutely stunning. Nevertheless, we managed to boil it down to a few epic photos that we just can’t get enough of.
Dawn and Candy
We’re obsessed with this shot from Dawn and Candy’s New Orleans wedding. Talk about a veil!
Michael and Sebastian (and Mia)
We can’t get over love in the eyes of these parents and their daughter.
Sam and Jenny
We love Sam and Jenny’s epic splash of Pride into their elopement photos at Oklahoma’s Wichita Mountain Wildlife Refuge.
Pedro and Gerardo
Pedro and Gerardo got married beneath a massive tree at an ancient hacienda in Mérida, Mexico–and they took some pretty epic photos in the process.
Stacie and Karina
Stacie and Karina took this gorgeously sweet photo when they got married near their Los Angeles home.
filed under: marriers, wedding photography, LGBTQ+ weddings, LGBTQ+ love, gay weddings, lesbian weddings, trans weddings, nonbinary weddings, LGBTQ+ parents
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches