Vow books that also make beautiful wedding keepsakes
If you’re looking for beautiful vow books that will remind you of your love year after year, check out a few of our favorites.
Travel memoir highlights the comedic adventures of a gay Jewish professor and radio show host
I first met Ken Schneck, a professor and radio show host and producer, in 2010, when Equally Wed launched. He had me as a guest…
NC Teacher Reads His Class A Kids Book About Two Men Marrying After Third-Grader Is Bullied
A North Carolina teacher is drawing both praise and criticism for the way he handled a bullying situation with one of his students.
Queerly Beloved: Surviving Gender Transition, Multiple Weddings, and the Fight for Marriage Equality
My wife and I have been married four times. In our 23 years together, we have taken every opportunity to obtain even the smallest sliver of recognition for our relationship.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry
- Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York
- Angelo + Sterling: DIY Filipino-American wedding in Venice, Florida
- Trevor + Santino: Mermen in love beach photoshoot