Wedding planning? Try these expert tips to avoid the overwhelm.
Leah Weinberg, owner and creative director of Color Pop Events and author of The Wedding Roller Coaster, shares her wedding planning tips for newly engaged couples.
Vow books that also make beautiful wedding keepsakes
If you’re looking for beautiful vow books that will remind you of your love year after year, check out a few of our favorites.
How to date a nonbinary person and be a loving ally to them
Many nonbinary people fear and experience rejection from people we care about, including people we might like to date or are already dating.
The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
Tired of reading the same story of the white Santa who lives at the North Pole with his wife? Then you’re going to love this queer Christmas story.
Win a copy of Equally Wed: The Ultimate Guide for Planning Your LGBTQ+ Wedding
We’re giving away FIVE copies of Equally Wed: The Ultimate Guide for Planning Your LGBTQ+ Wedding.
Travel memoir highlights the comedic adventures of a gay Jewish professor and radio show host
I first met Ken Schneck, a professor and radio show host and producer, in 2010, when Equally Wed launched. He had me as a guest…
How to DIY Wedding Flowers
If you DIY wedding flowers, you can save a bundle on your wedding cost.
NC Teacher Reads His Class A Kids Book About Two Men Marrying After Third-Grader Is Bullied
A North Carolina teacher is drawing both praise and criticism for the way he handled a bullying situation with one of his students.
Queerly Beloved: Surviving Gender Transition, Multiple Weddings, and the Fight for Marriage Equality
My wife and I have been married four times. In our 23 years together, we have taken every opportunity to obtain even the smallest sliver of recognition for our relationship.
New Book Details the Fine Art of Gay and Lesbian Wedding Photography
The New Art of Capturing Love: The Essential Guide to Lesbian & Gay Wedding Photography.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding
- Best LGBTQ+ bach weekend activity ideas
- A chic Brooklyn, New York, wedding for spiritual brides with a Pride-inspired reception photoshoot
- Marriage equality in India is about to see a landmark case