Vow books that also make beautiful wedding keepsakes
If you’re writing your own vows—or altering existing vows—then vow books can be a practical way to keep track of what you’re planning to say. But no matter what vows you’re exchanging, they make a beautiful lasting keepsake that you can cherish long after the wedding day.
If you’re looking for beautiful vow books that will remind you of your love year after year, check out a few of our favorites.
The Art of Etiquette
The Sophia collection vow books by The Art of Etiquette are handcrafted and come in grey and ivory (including a combination where you can mix-and-match colors). The books include practice sheets for the vow writing process, a tip booklet and a place to write and store a letter to each other for your first anniversary. The books read, “Vows to groom/bride” on the cover with the option of choosing two brides or two grooms.
Print Cafe Guest Books
These personalized foil vow books allow you to customize the wedding date and come with gold, silver or rose gold foil (or no foil). The books don’t specify gender or use the terms “bride” or “groom” and instead opt for each marrier’s name.
Blue Sky Papers
If you’re looking to really customize your wedding vow books, Blue Sky Papers offers three styles: A vow book, a holder and a portfolio. The books come in 23 colors, including fun options like plum satin, pink linen, sage linen and teal satin.
Red Berry Guest Books
These wooden vow books by Red Berry Guest Books are made with maple or cherry wood. They can be bought as a single book or as a set of two and come in 13 fabric binding colors. The books are customizable with your names and the wedding date.
The Bridge and Taylor
Channel the night sky with these star wedding vow books by The Bridge and Taylor. Their covers are black and the text colors come in copper, gold and silver. You can custom yours and your partner’s names on the books.
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
- Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
- Nautical summer beach wedding with Seinfeld theme
- Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York
- Whimsical, rustic waterfront wedding in San Diego, California