Vow books that also make beautiful wedding keepsakes
If you're looking for beautiful vow books that will remind you of your love year after year, check out a few of our favorites.
Destination Mexican beach wedding at Akiin Tulum Beach Club
Marco and Fabio had their beach wedding at one of the most popular destination venues in the Mexican Caribbean, Akiin Tulum Beach Club.
Wedding ceremony music: the postlude
Kirsten Palladino 1 min read
Classical wedding music isn't reserved just for heteros. Gays and queers have history in the classical sense too! Here's a lovely selection of a couple...
5 Gay Playwrights to Quote in Your Gay Wedding Ceremony
Famous playwrights share wisdom of love and life
Seating Styles: Creative Ways to Arrange Your Ceremony
The wedding ceremony is the most important part of your wedding—even more important than the cake—because it is where you state in front of all...
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches