9 questions you and your partner should ask after getting engaged
You and your partner just got engaged! Now you’re not sure if you should start wedding planning right away or what you even want. The planning process is different for everyone, but there are some important things you should discuss first to make sure you’re on the same page.
Here’s why I don’t want Trump supporters at my wedding
The personal is political, and that’s even truer for me under the Trump administration. As much as it hurts to say this, I don’t want the Trump supporters in my family to come to my wedding.
Rent a supportive mother for your wedding and more LGBTQ+ family news
Unsupportive parents is an unfortunate reality for way too many LGBTQ+ youth (and adults). Fortunately though, there are many caring, supportive individuals ready to step in and share their love.
Friends pay for transgender man’s funeral and more LGBTQ+ family news this week
Family isn’t defined by those you share DNA with. Family is made by the ones who are there for you through the difficult times, such as in the case of Daine Grey whose friends paid for the transgender man’s funeral when their parents wouldn’t.
Federal Judge rules against agency denying same-sex couples
Judge Tucker presiding over the Federal court case between the city of Philadelphia and Catholic Social Services ruled that the agency denying same-sex couples goes against the city’s anti-discrimination policy.
Harry Styles helps fan come out to parent and more LGBTQ+ family news this week
Coming out to a family member can cause stress and anxiety. For one lucky concert-goer, singer Harry Styles helps fan come out to her mom during his Texas show.
Verizon celebrates coming out stories and more LGBTQ+ family news
With Pride month comes much celebration. Families and corporations celebrate Pride, but the month is not without its challenges for LGBTQ+ parents.
Legal battle begins for transgender paternity rights and more LGBTQ+ family news this week
Legal battle begins for paternity rights after a transgender man gives birth in Britain and more LGBTQ+ family news this week.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding
- Asking for money as a wedding gift: OK or no way?
- Romantic hillside winery wedding
- Why this wedding shop is getting praise for its wheelchair window display
- These women planned surprise proposals for each other on the same day
- Purple wedding at Mission Trails Regional Park