Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
After being together for more than 10 years, Lynnea and Francecil had a rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding.
We need to change how we talk to LGBTQ+ couples about having kids
I got married to my wife just ten months ago, and we are asked about whether we intend to expand our family often—by family, coworkers and strangers.
Tennessee joins trend of states passing anti-LGBTQ+ adoption laws
Tennessee is expected to soon become the latest state to allow faith-based adoption and foster care agencies to discriminate against LGBTQ+ families while still receiving taxpayer funding.
LGBTQ-friendly birthing and doula group forms in D.C.
The nation’s capital is now home to its first LGBTQ-friendly birthing and doula collective.
What our editors are reading & loving on October 9, 2019
Here are a few things we have read recently that are absolutely worth reading (and sharing).
Federal judge rules Michigan religious adoption agency can refuse LGBTQ+ applicants
Religious-based adoption agencies that receive state taxpayer funding in Michigan can continue to deny placing children in LGBTQ+ homes after a recent federal judge’s opinion.
Trump policy affecting citizenship of children born abroad could impact LGBTQ+ families
LGBTQ+ families could be negatively impacted by a new Trump policy putting restrictions on citizenship access to children born abroad to U.S. military service members and federal employees, according to some LGBTQ+ advocacy groups.
Child of lesbian moms denied access to Texas daycare because parents are in same-sex marriage
A lesbian couple is denouncing a Waco, Texas, school after they say administrators denied their child admission into its daycare program because they are in a same-sex marriage.
LGBTQ+ family planning: be the parents you’ve always dreamed of with the help of Cryos
First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes….BABIES! After (or before!) marrying the person of your dreams, start the family of your dreams. If you want genetically related children, the path to parenthood through fertility treatments can be made easier, with the help of a cryobank, like Cryos USA – International Sperm and Egg Bank.
Why we chose an anonymous sperm donor to start a family
One mother explains why she and her wife chose to use an anonymous sperm donor in starting their family.
How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
Since having kids, time by ourselves has become pretty much non-existent. We recently just found ways to fit it in, like movie nights while they’re asleep.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Joyous park engagement session in Washington with canine cameos
- State Dept. should allow embassies to advocate for marriage equality, Democrats say
- How to pick the perfect proposal spot
- Bright and joyful wedding at a Los Angeles automobile museum
- Sunny South Carolina elopement surrounded by greenery
- Elegant micro wedding ideas with live music and chic blue cake
- Lance Bass & Michael Turchin can’t stop gushing about their newborn twins
- Oklahoma elopement in the Wichita Mountains with enchanting all-black attire
- Creative LGBTQ+ wedding ideas for your clients
- This couple transformed their home into a fabulous wedding venue
- Botswana court of appeals hears case on decriminalization of homosexuality
- Cozy at home proposal with coffee and kisses
- Cardi B surprise officiated a lesbian wedding with help from Raven Symoné
- Keep an eye out for these 2022 wedding trends
- September garden wedding at a 15th century Italian villa
- Lesbian brides accidentally wore the same dress and the first look photos are priceless
- Glowing sunset wedding in Glacier National Park
- Dreamy greenhouse engagement session in New Jersey
- How to choose a wedding hairstyle
- Backyard South Carolina wedding on the lake