Philadelphia garden wedding with bold blue suit and cape sleeve gown
“Eat at your wedding and stay as present as you can because it will go by so fast!”
Laid-back Colorado mountain wedding with floral triangle arch
“Enjoy the fact that you are marrying your best friend in front of all of the ones who support, love, and will value your life together.”
Aaron + Kaleb: Magical DIY wedding at North Carolina vineyard
Nature and simplicity came together at Aaron and Kaleb’s magical DIY wedding at Elkin Creek Vineyard. Surrounded by trees and nature, Aaron and Kaleb walked down the aisle together.
Chiara + Stefania: Italian couple celebrates a Central Park wedding after a decade together
After ten years together, Chiara and Stefania celebrated their love with an intimate Central Park wedding. “Deciding to get married and be together forever was the most beautiful decision we could make,” the two brides told Equally Wed.
Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
Christian and Clifton’s intimate hometown Ohio wedding at Jeffrey Mansion was a semi-formal affair and detail-oriented in all aspects.
Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
Lakesha and Nikia married during the coronavirus outbreak on March 20, 2020, in Decatur, Ga., but before the CDC shut down small gatherings.
Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
Meagan and Kristyn tied the knot in a luxury outdoor wedding in Austin, Texas, at Pecan Springs Ranch.
Colorful vineyard wedding in Napa Valley, California
Bradley and Michael’s colorful wedding took place at a private residence in Napa Valley, California, sandwiched between vineyards and mountains.
Casual outdoor wedding at the Garden Club of Georgia
Jason and Josh had a casual outdoor wedding ceremony at the Terrace Room (which is a part of the Garden Club of Georgia building at the State Botanical Gardens). The wedding was inspired by a mix of poetry, myth, politics and spirituality.
We spoke to the couple behind that epic Brooklyn Bridge basketball photo
Dr. Julie Shaw and Erica Ferguson went viral when they posted a photo from their wedding of the two of them playing basketball on the Brooklyn Bridge. It’s an incredible photo, and their love story is just as incredible.
Queer Maryland state park wedding with matching wedding date tattoos
Courtney and Kristen found each other during a time when they both were giving up on finding the one. Their relationship became a strong one and the couple celebrated their commitment with a state park wedding on a rainy day in Maryland.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Inclusive Wedding Fair debuts in Fayetteville, Tennessee
- Sunny outdoor Canadian wedding with haystack photos and geometric arch
- Cottagecore wedding ideas with poetry, tarot cards, and pagan altar
- Sunny Sedona elopement with picnic and guitar
- 5 wedding headpiece trends you’ll see in 2022
- Grand Las Vegas proposal with candles, rose petals, and light boxes
- Drag queen wedding inspiration with flowing floral gown and cotton candy wall
- Israel legalizes surrogacy for LGBTQ+ couples
- LGBTQ+ wedding titles: bride, groom, marrier and more!
- Fairytale outdoor wedding in New Jersey with whimsical decor and endless greenery
- Black and gold Hollywood wedding at The Ebell of Los Angeles
- Basketball-themed golden hour engagement session in Calgary
- Winter elopement inspiration on a frozen Canadian lake
- Tropical themed wedding with splashes of disco and Hollywood glamour
- Why LGBTQ+ couples should rent from Generation Tux
- Two grooms try Generation Tux for winter wedding inspiration in Atlanta
- Springtime English barn wedding at a vineyard on a hill
- Weekend-long summer camp wedding with alpacas, food trucks, and water activities
- Wedding photographer seeking right to turn away LGBTQ+ couples loses lawsuit
- Breathtaking Santorini proposal with rose petals and a heart made of candles