Tennessee storm forces wedding indoors half way through ceremony
No one wants rain on their wedding day, or to have a storm force the wedding indoors. This couple handled it with ease and finished their ceremony indoors.
Golden Gate Park wedding with a gay musical surprise
Jason and Eugene exchanged vows under a gorgeous windmill during their Golden Gate Park wedding. Guests enjoyed a delicious meal and live musical performance.
Whimsical Downtown Los Angeles pink and orange outdoor wedding
This whimsical Downtown Los Angeles wedding was filled with pink decor. Family were asked to wear pink accents and enjoyed hot dogs at the reception.
Whimsical outdoor wedding in the Pacific Northwest
Transgender groom Kenz and bride Diane wed during a whimsical outdoor wedding in the Pacific Northwest. Guests danced indoors and received succulent favors.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams