These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding
Stephen (he/him) and Ariel (he/him) met twelve years ago through mutual friends. At the time they were both involved with someone else, but as the years went on, they decided to see if a relationship might work between the two of them. Seven years after first meeting, they fell in love.
Their adoration for each other grew through working out, cooking food and traveling the world, sharing their love of fine wines and enjoying the company of their beloved dog, Brodie. Stephen’s favorite things about Ariel are his eyes, his sense of humor and his Spanish accent, whereas Ariel says what he loves most about Stephen is his smile, his hands and his generosity.
Stephen and Ariel had a rustic spring wedding on a historic farm near their home in Savannah, Georgia. The grooms and Brodie, who stood by their sides as their ring bearer, wore matching sage gray suits, and the venue was decorated with pink and white roses. In front of a large tree and a running creek, Stephen and Ariel exchanged vows before a small group of their closest family and friends.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Jessica Acco Photography
Event Venue: Red Gate Farms
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches