Elegant garden wedding at historic mansion in Hudson, New York
Alison and Melissa got married in September on a fall day in the Hudson Valley. They chose a historic mansion and were married in a garden.
Reports: Supreme Court appeared divided over protections for LGBTQ employees
Although LGBTQ people may get married in every state, there are more than 4 million LGBTQ people who can be fired for being who they because they live in the 28 states where there are no laws banning LGBTQ discrimination.
This couples’ portrait session turned into the sweetest surprise proposal
Cecilia and Ruth decided to take couples’ photos at Duncan Gardens in Spokane, Washington—and it turned into a surprise proposal!
Garden engagement photos at the Franklin Park Conservatory
Cliff and Christian met on a dating app five years ago. They celebrated their engagement with romantic photos at the Franklin Park Conservatory.
What our editors are reading & loving on September 27, 2019
Here are a few things we have read recently that are absolutely worth reading (and sharing).
Spring country club wedding in Stockton, California
Justine and Bre had their traditional and multicultural wedding in a country club in Northern California on a stormy spring day.
This book celebrates the life stories of butch and masculine queer heroes
Eloisa Aquino’s The Life and Times of Butch Dykes features stories of queer heroes who have bucked feminine norms and lived extraordinary, creative lives.
What our editors are reading & loving on April 24, 2019
Catch up on what the Equally Wed Magazine editors are reading (and loving) in LGBTQ+ news, culture and opinion this week.
The Knot cuts ties with anti-LGBTQ videographer after he refused to film an LGBTQ+ wedding
Earlier this week, Equally Wed reported that MediaMansion, a Colorado videography company, turned down a couple’s request for filming their wedding when it learned that…
Middle schoolers serenade teacher and his husband-to-be at the couple’s wedding rehearsal dinner 😭 [VIDEO]
Middle school students in Hingham, Mass. surprised their teacher and his husband-to-be at the couple’s rehearsal dinner by serenading them with the Beatles’ “All You Need Is Love.”
6 truths I’ve learned in 10 years of dating my high school sweetheart
When Macey and I started dating in high school, I had no idea what to expect. I was excited about our future but really couldn’t…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos
- My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it
- Tropical blue and green beach wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida
- 6 real weddings that will get you in a cozy mood for the holidays
- How we organized our wedding party from across the country
- How my family lives a minimalist lifestyle so we can travel