Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
Nicole and Andrea’s New Jersey multicultural wedding featured their sweet pup, Gucci
Hollywood-themed luxury wedding with Italian inspiration
Christopher and Jacob met in North Hollywood while out dancing, and wanted to incorporate the Hollywood luxury vibe throughout their wedding.
United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy
The United Methodist Church has announced a proposal that would allow for congregations that don’t support same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy to break off and form their own denomination.
Everything you need to know about planning your LGBTQ+ honeymoon
There’s a world out there of honeymoon opportunities, including beach vacations, craft beer and vineyard tours, cruises and cross-country road trips.
Elegant garden wedding at historic mansion in Hudson, New York
Alison and Melissa got married in September on a fall day in the Hudson Valley. They chose a historic mansion and were married in a garden.
Reports: Supreme Court appeared divided over protections for LGBTQ employees
Although LGBTQ people may get married in every state, there are more than 4 million LGBTQ people who can be fired for being who they because they live in the 28 states where there are no laws banning LGBTQ discrimination.
This couples’ portrait session turned into the sweetest surprise proposal
Cecilia and Ruth decided to take couples’ photos at Duncan Gardens in Spokane, Washington—and it turned into a surprise proposal!
Garden engagement photos at the Franklin Park Conservatory
Cliff and Christian met on a dating app five years ago. They celebrated their engagement with romantic photos at the Franklin Park Conservatory.
What our editors are reading & loving on September 27, 2019
Here are a few things we have read recently that are absolutely worth reading (and sharing).
Spring country club wedding in Stockton, California
Justine and Bre had their traditional and multicultural wedding in a country club in Northern California on a stormy spring day.
This book celebrates the life stories of butch and masculine queer heroes
Eloisa Aquino’s The Life and Times of Butch Dykes features stories of queer heroes who have bucked feminine norms and lived extraordinary, creative lives.
What our editors are reading & loving on April 24, 2019
Catch up on what the Equally Wed Magazine editors are reading (and loving) in LGBTQ+ news, culture and opinion this week.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal