Hollywood-themed luxury wedding with Italian inspiration
Christopher and Jacob met in North Hollywood while out dancing, and wanted to incorporate the Hollywood luxury vibe throughout their summer wedding, from Gucci accents to beautiful diamond rings.
For their ceremony, they chose to walk towards each other before meeting at the altar, escorted by their Maids of Honor and best friends. The song played during their entrance is the same song that played during their proposal.
Westlake Village Inn in Westlake Village, California, allowed them to carry out their glamorous Hollywood wedding dreams with an Italian destination vibe.
Photographer: Jennifer Lourie Photography
Venue: Westlake Village Inn
Wedding Party Attire: The Black Tux
Bakery: Delicious Artistry
Hair and Makeup: Wedlocks Bridal
Event Planner: Bri Foss
Fin Leary Lavoie
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches
- Canadian DIY loft wedding filled with color
- Laid-back Colorado mountain wedding with floral triangle arch