Hollywood-themed luxury wedding with Italian inspiration
Christopher and Jacob met in North Hollywood while out dancing, and wanted to incorporate the Hollywood luxury vibe throughout their summer wedding, from Gucci accents to beautiful diamond rings.
For their ceremony, they chose to walk towards each other before meeting at the altar, escorted by their Maids of Honor and best friends. The song played during their entrance is the same song that played during their proposal.
Westlake Village Inn in Westlake Village, California, allowed them to carry out their glamorous Hollywood wedding dreams with an Italian destination vibe.
Photographer: Jennifer Lourie Photography
Venue: Westlake Village Inn
Wedding Party Attire: The Black Tux
Bakery: Delicious Artistry
Hair and Makeup: Wedlocks Bridal
Event Planner: Bri Foss
Alaina Leary Lavoie
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal