Hollywood-themed luxury wedding with Italian inspiration
Christopher and Jacob met in North Hollywood while out dancing, and wanted to incorporate the Hollywood luxury vibe throughout their summer wedding, from Gucci accents to beautiful diamond rings.
For their ceremony, they chose to walk towards each other before meeting at the altar, escorted by their Maids of Honor and best friends. The song played during their entrance is the same song that played during their proposal.
Westlake Village Inn in Westlake Village, California, allowed them to carry out their glamorous Hollywood wedding dreams with an Italian destination vibe.
Photographer: Jennifer Lourie Photography
Venue: Westlake Village Inn
Wedding Party Attire: The Black Tux
Bakery: Delicious Artistry
Hair and Makeup: Wedlocks Bridal
Event Planner: Bri Foss
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding