Hollywood-themed luxury wedding with Italian inspiration
Christopher and Jacob met in North Hollywood while out dancing, and wanted to incorporate the Hollywood luxury vibe throughout their summer wedding, from Gucci accents to beautiful diamond rings.
For their ceremony, they chose to walk towards each other before meeting at the altar, escorted by their Maids of Honor and best friends. The song played during their entrance is the same song that played during their proposal.
Westlake Village Inn in Westlake Village, California, allowed them to carry out their glamorous Hollywood wedding dreams with an Italian destination vibe.
Photographer: Jennifer Lourie Photography
Venue: Westlake Village Inn
Wedding Party Attire: The Black Tux
Bakery: Delicious Artistry
Hair and Makeup: Wedlocks Bridal
Event Planner: Bri Foss
Alaina Leary Lavoie
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL