Hollywood-themed luxury wedding with Italian inspiration
Christopher and Jacob met in North Hollywood while out dancing, and wanted to incorporate the Hollywood luxury vibe throughout their summer wedding, from Gucci accents to beautiful diamond rings.
For their ceremony, they chose to walk towards each other before meeting at the altar, escorted by their Maids of Honor and best friends. The song played during their entrance is the same song that played during their proposal.
Westlake Village Inn in Westlake Village, California, allowed them to carry out their glamorous Hollywood wedding dreams with an Italian destination vibe.
Photographer: Jennifer Lourie Photography
Venue: Westlake Village Inn
Wedding Party Attire: The Black Tux
Bakery: Delicious Artistry
Hair and Makeup: Wedlocks Bridal
Event Planner: Bri Foss
Alaina Leary Lavoie
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ couple news alert: Jonathan Bennett and Jaymes Vaughan are engaged!
- Regina + Lisana: Surprise proposal by the shore in Miami, Florida
- Five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry
- Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York