Choosing Your Wedding Menu
Celebratory consumption is a beautiful thing. Planning the menu for your wedding reception might seem daunting (Buffet or sit-down service? Passed hors d’oeuvres or appetizer table—or both? Serve food you like, such as sushi, or go for traditional fare?), but figuring out your food offerings is easier once you find a caterer you trust (or a wedding planner to guide you).
Rainbow Vodka Cocktail for Pride
Whether you’re celebrating Pride from your porch or at a parade, you’ve likely got a cocktail in your hand. And what’s in your other hand?…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding
- Uly + Ernesto: a monochrome winter engagement session at California sand dunes
- The Equally Wed LGBTQ+ wedding anniversary gift list
- Cozy in-cabin engagement photos in Manitoba, Canada
- Modern winter resort engagement photos in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Rainbow, flowers and sequins rooftop wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Colorful, whimsical wedding inspiration in Atlanta, Georgia