Wedding cocktail: How to make a Harvey Wallbanger
It’s National Harvey Wallbanger Day, so we thought we’d show you how to whip up your own beachy drink perfect for summer weddings or warm fall weddings. This classic recipe from Food Network’s Patricia Heaton is easy to follow. You can make your own Harvey Wallbanger cocktails or hand the recipe off to your caterer or bartending team.
- 6 ounces orange soda, such as Orangina
- 3 ounces orange-flavored vodka
- 1 ounce herbal Italian liquor, such as Galliano
- Fresh orange twists, for garnish
Divide the orange soda and vodka between 2 tall narrow glasses and stir to combine.
Add ice and then float the Galliano on top. Garnish with an orange twist and serve immediately.
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding
- Uly + Ernesto: a monochrome winter engagement session at California sand dunes
- The Equally Wed LGBTQ+ wedding anniversary gift list
- Cozy in-cabin engagement photos in Manitoba, Canada
- Modern winter resort engagement photos in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Rainbow, flowers and sequins rooftop wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Colorful, whimsical wedding inspiration in Atlanta, Georgia
- Coronavirus wedding planning: advice on postponing and canceling