Wedding cocktail: How to make a Harvey Wallbanger
It’s National Harvey Wallbanger Day, so we thought we’d show you how to whip up your own beachy drink perfect for summer weddings or warm fall weddings. This classic recipe from Food Network’s Patricia Heaton is easy to follow. You can make your own Harvey Wallbanger cocktails or hand the recipe off to your caterer or bartending team.
- 6 ounces orange soda, such as Orangina
- 3 ounces orange-flavored vodka
- 1 ounce herbal Italian liquor, such as Galliano
- Fresh orange twists, for garnish
Divide the orange soda and vodka between 2 tall narrow glasses and stir to combine.
Add ice and then float the Galliano on top. Garnish with an orange twist and serve immediately.
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Parents magazine has its first cover with gay parents, and conservatives are mad
- Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
- I never came out to my grandmother, and then her funeral came
- Fall mountain wedding in Aspen, Colorado
- 6 truths I’ve learned in 10 years of dating my high school sweetheart
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding