Wedding cocktail: How to make a Harvey Wallbanger
It’s National Harvey Wallbanger Day, so we thought we’d show you how to whip up your own beachy drink perfect for summer weddings or warm fall weddings. This classic recipe from Food Network’s Patricia Heaton is easy to follow. You can make your own Harvey Wallbanger cocktails or hand the recipe off to your caterer or bartending team.
- 6 ounces orange soda, such as Orangina
- 3 ounces orange-flavored vodka
- 1 ounce herbal Italian liquor, such as Galliano
- Fresh orange twists, for garnish
Divide the orange soda and vodka between 2 tall narrow glasses and stir to combine.
Add ice and then float the Galliano on top. Garnish with an orange twist and serve immediately.
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- How do you know when you’re ready to propose? We asked a real couple
- Intimate spring wedding at Butler Park in Austin, Texas
- Gay parents forced to leave Russia due to ‘gay propaganda law’
- Mrs. and Mrs. items that make great LGBTQ+ wedding gifts
- Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
- Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding
- Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
- Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York