Wedding cocktail: How to make a Harvey Wallbanger
It’s National Harvey Wallbanger Day, so we thought we’d show you how to whip up your own beachy drink perfect for summer weddings or warm fall weddings. This classic recipe from Food Network’s Patricia Heaton is easy to follow. You can make your own Harvey Wallbanger cocktails or hand the recipe off to your caterer or bartending team.
- 6 ounces orange soda, such as Orangina
- 3 ounces orange-flavored vodka
- 1 ounce herbal Italian liquor, such as Galliano
- Fresh orange twists, for garnish
Divide the orange soda and vodka between 2 tall narrow glasses and stir to combine.
Add ice and then float the Galliano on top. Garnish with an orange twist and serve immediately.
Equally Wed Editors
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding