Wedding cocktail: How to make a Harvey Wallbanger
It’s National Harvey Wallbanger Day, so we thought we’d show you how to whip up your own beachy drink perfect for summer weddings or warm fall weddings. This classic recipe from Food Network’s Patricia Heaton is easy to follow. You can make your own Harvey Wallbanger cocktails or hand the recipe off to your caterer or bartending team.
- 6 ounces orange soda, such as Orangina
- 3 ounces orange-flavored vodka
- 1 ounce herbal Italian liquor, such as Galliano
- Fresh orange twists, for garnish
Divide the orange soda and vodka between 2 tall narrow glasses and stir to combine.
Add ice and then float the Galliano on top. Garnish with an orange twist and serve immediately.
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- This English garden literary wedding inspiration is directly out of a fairy tale
- This romantic spring castle wedding is fit for a princess—or two
- Dark Greek mythology wedding inspiration that calls to your inner goth
- Supreme Court rejected the Hawaii B&B that denied a lesbian couple
- This surprise proposal Las Vegas style will make you happy cry
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- There will be a presidential primary debate entirely on LGBTQ+ issues
- Elegant southern church wedding in Conroe, Texas
- If you want to look like royalty on your wedding day, wear a crown
- 6 places you can get tomboy and genderqueer wedding attire