Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
Emily (she/her), Willie (he/him) and Sarah (she/her) enjoyed a low-key waterside throuple wedding at Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California. The queer triad shared their love story with Equally Wed, as well as details about how they navigated planning a throuple wedding, something none of the marriers had ever attended.
Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
Yiyun even said that he never thought he would be brave enough to come out, but loving Tam gave him courage and it made his fear go away, since he knew their love story was bigger than his fear.
Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
This queer, nonbinary wedding included a broom’s cake, a classical guitarist, shark socks and a fabulous pocket square topped with flowers.
Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
After Priscilla and Jamesa got ready separately for their fall wedding, they did a first look with each other and then with their mothers and grandmother.
Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
Set in the small, waterfront town of New Bern, North Carolina, Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding was intimate and romantic with a touch of rustic.
Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding
Halle and Kayden flew out with their kids and family from Wisconsin to Mount Rainier National Park for their destination wedding. On a blissful day in August, amongst the wildflowers, they read letters from loved ones, exchanged vows during a glowy golden hour, danced and picnicked with a picturesque backdrop.
Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
The LGBTQ+ wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago wedding featured vintage, tropical and bright elements.
Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
The brides kept to simple but elegant décor, letting the venue shine with its exposed bricks and arched windows. Greenery, candles and white blooms helped set a romantic mood.
Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
Because of COVID our wedding turned out to be what Haley and I had wanted from the beginning.
New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
On the surface, Bridgette, a Chinese-Jamaican Libra ambivert based in Atlanta, and Veronica, a “celesbian” LGBT influencer and lifestyle expert Leo life-of-the-party nicknamed “Wildchild” seemed initially ill-matched to outsiders, but they always maintained a healthy and happy connection based on shared values, interests and hobbies and mutual love-language.
Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
Candlelit wedding in the middle of Minneapolis for two grooms in a Game of Thrones–style venue, hidden away from the rest of the world.
Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
Emily + Caroline Pronouns: she/her | she/her Wedding Colors: green, white, yellow Wedding Ceremony Venue: Eastern Shore Chapel, Virginia Beach, VA Wedding Reception Venue: Princess…
Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
Rachel + Kristen Wedding Colors: yellow, orange, red, purple, blue, green, gold Wedding Location: The Halyard, Greenport, NY Wedding Season: winter Brides Kristen and Rachel…
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding