10 summer weddings that will put you in that perfect sunny mood
Summer wedding season is almost upon us—let’s celebrate by looking at some beautiful and fun real weddings that will put you in a sunny mood.
St. Patrick’s Day weekend rooftop wedding in Atlanta, Georgia
Kelly and Meghan got married over St. Patrick’s Day weekend on a rooftop at the Peachtree Club in Atlanta, Georgia, surrounded by friends and family.
Blue and yellow spring wedding at the Lake Country Club
Clint and Ahmad had a spring wedding with a blue and yellow color scheme in York, South Carolina, at the Spring Lake Country Club.
Modern lush greenery wedding in Jacksonville, Florida
Bri and Fay wanted a modern wedding with a fresh, lush feel. They filled their day with monochromatic colors and greenery.
Elegant, woodsy mountain wedding in Boulder, Colorado
Rae and Bre got married in the spring in an elegant, woodsy setting in the mountains in Boulder, Colorado, surrounded by their friends and family.
Spring countryside wedding with Mexican traditions
Jonathan and Manny had a countryside wedding in March at The Fearrington in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, with Mexican traditions and live music.
Blue and green garden wedding at Living Sculpture Sanctuary
Bret and Ryan met in Wynwood, an arts district in Miami, and had their blue and green garden wedding at the Living Sculpture Sanctuary in Davie, Florida.
Intimate fall backyard wedding in Berkeley, California
Marissa and Nico had an intimate backyard wedding in late October at their friend’s home in Berekely, California, and incorporated Jewish traditions.
This fall countryside wedding has all the moody, romantic vibes you need
Amanda and Kimberly had a countryside wedding in early October in Vernon Center, New York, with moody, romantic vibes and with keys as a major theme.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how