Springtime English barn wedding at a vineyard on a hill
The couple describes the event as “a general celebration of English wine and love,” as well as “a massive party.”
Weekend-long summer camp wedding with alpacas, food trucks, and water activities
Guests stayed in cabins and enjoyed vegan and vegetarian food from 3 caterers.
Outdoor Tennessee wedding filled with twinkle lights
Surrounded by 25 loved ones, Jess and Grace said “I do” beside a tree adorned with flowers in Grace’s parent’s backyard.
Outdoor wedding with a view in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee
The couple utilized a color palette of powder blue, navy, white, and sage green, as well as a few pops of rainbow as a shout out to LGBTQ pride.
Whimsical New York City elopement with Museum of Ice Cream photo session
After tying the knot in Brooklyn with views of the city skyline, the pair celebrated with a colorful and whimsical photo shoot at the Museum of Ice Cream, as well as other city landmarks.
Joyful intimate wedding outside Chicago with geometric arch and outfit change
Ileana wore a gorgeous beaded gown with lace details, and Raquel dazzled guests with two different suits.
Outdoor New Jersey wedding filled with love and sunflowers
The couple each wore a tailored suit, Brianna’s a rich maroon and Josilyn’s a gleaming white.
Breathtaking Sedona elopement surrounded by close friends and family
Along with 17 of their loved ones, the couple hiked up to Sedona’s Bell Rock and said “I do” surrounded by breathtaking views.
Stunning and joyful elopement at Colorado’s Garden of the Gods
Filled with unending joy, Julie and Tassia’s love for each other shines through in every photo.
Rustic and modern October wedding in a Mississippi barn
The decor included lanterns, roses, candles, Eucalyptus, baby’s breath, and wood pieces, as well as lace and chiffon drapery.
Intimate and enchanting wedding at a Pittsburgh flower garden
“The ceremony felt like we were in a magical garden,” the couple wrote.
Cozumel beach wedding followed by Texas reception with rainbow cake and balloon display
Remember, just like us, you may not be perfect but you’re perfect for each other.
Bright and joyful wedding at a Los Angeles automobile museum
“It was fierce, and it was bohemian,” they said. “The signs, balloons, desserts, food, music, the photo, and video experience, and so much more produced so many tears of gratitude.”
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts