This couple transformed their home into a fabulous wedding venue
“We were WOWED when we walked in!” they said. “Shout out to all of our amazing vendors!!!”
September garden wedding at a 15th century Italian villa
The grooms’ boutonnières utilized native blossoms called Lisianthus flowers, which symbolize eternal love.
Philadelphia garden wedding with bold blue suit and cape sleeve gown
“Eat at your wedding and stay as present as you can because it will go by so fast!”
California beach photo session to celebrate virtual wedding
“Their playfulness, passion, friendship and lastly, true love for each other showed with every look and touch.”
Minimalist Louisiana wedding with floral cake and sparkler send off
Along with a few DIY touches, Jerica and Hannah wanted to create a minimalistic look for their August wedding in Ponchatoula, Louisiana. In addition to…
Celestial-themed Missouri wedding featuring navy and gold
The couple says their love is revolutionary.
Botanical Gardens elopement honoring Guatemalan culture
The day was filled with colors, patterns, and most importantly, endless joy.
Sparkling wedding in Mexico beneath an ancient tree
“There was a lot of happiness, dancing, and tons of Mezcal.”
Laid-back, rustic Abbey elopement with flower crown and blue suit
Eszter proposed to Alice in front of a waterfall on the couple’s 1-year anniversary, though she knew she wanted to marry Alice after only a few months.
Lucky contest winners have their dream wedding in Costa Rica
Winning, they say, felt surreal. They were filled with emotion, feeling honored, overwhelmed, excited, and grateful.
Waterside Georgia farm wedding with pink floral cake
“The hand sanitizer was plentiful, the masks were required, and we all maintained as much distance as possible while still celebrating their love.”
Shoes were optional at this casual Mexico wedding on the beach
“It was a perfect size wedding, very intimate and what we had always imagined.”
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding