Outdoor Tennessee wedding filled with twinkle lights
Surrounded by 25 loved ones, Jess and Grace said “I do” beside a tree adorned with flowers in Grace’s parent’s backyard.
Outdoor wedding with a view in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee
The couple utilized a color palette of powder blue, navy, white, and sage green, as well as a few pops of rainbow as a shout out to LGBTQ pride.
Whimsical New York City elopement with Museum of Ice Cream photo session
After tying the knot in Brooklyn with views of the city skyline, the pair celebrated with a colorful and whimsical photo shoot at the Museum of Ice Cream, as well as other city landmarks.
Joyful intimate wedding outside Chicago with geometric arch and outfit change
Ileana wore a gorgeous beaded gown with lace details, and Raquel dazzled guests with two different suits.
Outdoor New Jersey wedding filled with love and sunflowers
The couple each wore a tailored suit, Brianna’s a rich maroon and Josilyn’s a gleaming white.
Breathtaking Sedona elopement surrounded by close friends and family
Along with 17 of their loved ones, the couple hiked up to Sedona’s Bell Rock and said “I do” surrounded by breathtaking views.
Stunning and joyful elopement at Colorado’s Garden of the Gods
Filled with unending joy, Julie and Tassia’s love for each other shines through in every photo.
Rustic and modern October wedding in a Mississippi barn
The decor included lanterns, roses, candles, Eucalyptus, baby’s breath, and wood pieces, as well as lace and chiffon drapery.
Intimate and enchanting wedding at a Pittsburgh flower garden
“The ceremony felt like we were in a magical garden,” the couple wrote.
Cozumel beach wedding followed by Texas reception with rainbow cake and balloon display
Remember, just like us, you may not be perfect but you’re perfect for each other.
Bright and joyful wedding at a Los Angeles automobile museum
“It was fierce, and it was bohemian,” they said. “The signs, balloons, desserts, food, music, the photo, and video experience, and so much more produced so many tears of gratitude.”
Sunny South Carolina elopement surrounded by greenery
“She made me want to strive to better myself and believed in me along the way.”
Oklahoma elopement in the Wichita Mountains with enchanting all-black attire
“The day was full of love, laughter and pure joy.”
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding