Relaxed and cozy Tennessee wedding with floral arch and Pride flags
The celebration took place at Painted Acres Farm and included a floral arch, pride flags and a beautiful white cake adorned with yellow flowers.
Laid-back Colorado mountain wedding with floral triangle arch
“Enjoy the fact that you are marrying your best friend in front of all of the ones who support, love, and will value your life together.”
Love was in the air at this magical Canadian wedding
“Love was in the air…It was undeniable to all those who witnessed it.”
Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
From the 24-karat gold-dusted Medusa dessert to the gold-leaf swimming pool with synchronized swimmers, this wedding was truly a gift of beauty and opulence.
Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
Meagan and Kristyn tied the knot in a luxury outdoor wedding in Austin, Texas, at Pecan Springs Ranch.
Rustic, elegant fall mountain wedding with interfaith Jewish ceremony
Kayla and Robin had a rustic and elegant wedding among the mountains of Southern California, with an interfaith ceremony highlighting Jewish traditions.
Summer Italian garden party wedding in Seattle, Washington
Emma and J’s summer wedding had a gay Italian garden party theme and incorporated old family traditions and modern concepts.
Tumbleweed sanctuary wedding at Joshua Tree National Park
Ava and Megan had a fall tumbleweed sanctuary wedding at Joshua Tree National Park centered around a labyrinth and garden.
Botanical, tropical fall greenhouse wedding in St. Louis, Missouri
Leslie and Cassidy were married at the Jewel Box in Forest Park, an iconic greenhouse in St. Louis, Missouri. They were married by Leslie’s sister.
Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
Lindsay and Chelsea had an August wedding on the white sands of the beach in Pensacola, Florida, in front of a hexagonal wedding arbor.
Whimsical, rustic waterfront wedding in San Diego, California
Brittny and Brittany got married in San Diego, California. Their whimsical wedding featured giant cat face cut outs and a ranch dressing fountain.
Epic spring Garden of the Gods elopement with dog attendants
Morgan and Lauren had a simple ceremony at the Garden of the Gods surrounded by loved ones and their dogs, who stood beside them as they read their vows.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Joyous park engagement session in Washington with canine cameos
- State Dept. should allow embassies to advocate for marriage equality, Democrats say
- How to pick the perfect proposal spot
- Bright and joyful wedding at a Los Angeles automobile museum
- Sunny South Carolina elopement surrounded by greenery
- Elegant micro wedding ideas with live music and chic blue cake
- Lance Bass & Michael Turchin can’t stop gushing about their newborn twins
- Oklahoma elopement in the Wichita Mountains with enchanting all-black attire
- Creative LGBTQ+ wedding ideas for your clients
- This couple transformed their home into a fabulous wedding venue
- Botswana court of appeals hears case on decriminalization of homosexuality
- Cozy at home proposal with coffee and kisses
- Cardi B surprise officiated a lesbian wedding with help from Raven Symoné
- Keep an eye out for these 2022 wedding trends
- September garden wedding at a 15th century Italian villa
- Lesbian brides accidentally wore the same dress and the first look photos are priceless
- Glowing sunset wedding in Glacier National Park
- Dreamy greenhouse engagement session in New Jersey
- How to choose a wedding hairstyle
- Backyard South Carolina wedding on the lake