Masculine makeup for butch brides, brooms and celebrants
For butch lesbians and masculine women, makeup isn’t usually a main concern, but even the most perfect complexion can look blotchy under wedding photographers’ lenses.
I Do: Once in a Lifetime Tips for Looking Your Best on Your Wedding Day
You only get one shot at your first marriage. Once you say “I Do,” you’re on a new path — hopefully a long and happy marriage. Here’s how to look your best on your very special day.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Romantic, artsy New York City wedding
- 10 fall weddings we love
- 6 wedding planning apps to try that are LGBTQ-friendly
- Rustic wedding in Columbus, Ohio
- Vintage travel inspired wedding in Monroe, Georgia
- Two women left “The Bachelor: Vietnam” for each other and are now a couple
- What it’s like planning a wedding after your mom dies
- Fall wedding with navy, green, and orange colors
- Elegant country club garden wedding
- 19 Harry Potter wedding ideas that are absolutely magical