Sparkle, shimmer and save with Gemvara’s Black Friday sales on jewelry
We’re coveters of bling at Equally Wed HQ, whether it be diamonds, aquamarine, five golden rings … you get the gist. So naturally when we found Gemvara, we wanted to tell you about it, dear readers. And our timing couldn’t be better because right now Gemvara is offering a 20% off site-wide sale for Black Friday*! The savings are available now until Sunday, November 26.
What’s so exquisite about Gemvara? First, their selection is beyond fascinating. And so much of their jewelry is customizable with almost any gemstone you can imagine. So while you’re buying jewelry online, it’s not impersonal in the least. You’re very much a part of the process!! Gemvara cares about educating its customers. Read up on how to select the best diamond.
Because there’s so much customization available at Gemvara, our team had some fun creating a variety of looks with premium gemstones, precious metals and a variety of cuts. Shop our styles or design your own Gemvara jewelry for cocktail parties, holiday engagements, anniversary presents, holiday gifts and our favorite, buying something for yourself!
Gifts under $500
Shopping with a budget? We get it. Check out these holiday jewelry gifts under $500 from Gemvara.
*The sale excludes certified diamonds.
Editorial Note: Gemvara is one of Equally Wed’s advertising partners. Thanks for supporting equality-minded brands that make Equally Wed possible.
Equally Wed Editors
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC