Sparkle, shimmer and save with Gemvara’s Black Friday sales on jewelry
We’re coveters of bling at Equally Wed HQ, whether it be diamonds, aquamarine, five golden rings … you get the gist. So naturally when we found Gemvara, we wanted to tell you about it, dear readers. And our timing couldn’t be better because right now Gemvara is offering a 20% off site-wide sale for Black Friday*! The savings are available now until Sunday, November 26.
What’s so exquisite about Gemvara? First, their selection is beyond fascinating. And so much of their jewelry is customizable with almost any gemstone you can imagine. So while you’re buying jewelry online, it’s not impersonal in the least. You’re very much a part of the process!! Gemvara cares about educating its customers. Read up on how to select the best diamond.
Because there’s so much customization available at Gemvara, our team had some fun creating a variety of looks with premium gemstones, precious metals and a variety of cuts. Shop our styles or design your own Gemvara jewelry for cocktail parties, holiday engagements, anniversary presents, holiday gifts and our favorite, buying something for yourself!
Gifts under $500
Shopping with a budget? We get it. Check out these holiday jewelry gifts under $500 from Gemvara.
*The sale excludes certified diamonds.
Editorial Note: Gemvara is one of Equally Wed’s advertising partners. Thanks for supporting equality-minded brands that make Equally Wed possible.
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
- Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
- Nautical summer beach wedding with Seinfeld theme
- Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York
- Whimsical, rustic waterfront wedding in San Diego, California