Sparkle, shimmer and save with Gemvara’s Black Friday sales on jewelry
We’re coveters of bling at Equally Wed HQ, whether it be diamonds, aquamarine, five golden rings … you get the gist. So naturally when we found Gemvara, we wanted to tell you about it, dear readers. And our timing couldn’t be better because right now Gemvara is offering a 20% off site-wide sale for Black Friday*! The savings are available now until Sunday, November 26.
What’s so exquisite about Gemvara? First, their selection is beyond fascinating. And so much of their jewelry is customizable with almost any gemstone you can imagine. So while you’re buying jewelry online, it’s not impersonal in the least. You’re very much a part of the process!! Gemvara cares about educating its customers. Read up on how to select the best diamond.
Because there’s so much customization available at Gemvara, our team had some fun creating a variety of looks with premium gemstones, precious metals and a variety of cuts. Shop our styles or design your own Gemvara jewelry for cocktail parties, holiday engagements, anniversary presents, holiday gifts and our favorite, buying something for yourself!
Gifts under $500
Shopping with a budget? We get it. Check out these holiday jewelry gifts under $500 from Gemvara.
*The sale excludes certified diamonds.
Editorial Note: Gemvara is one of Equally Wed’s advertising partners. Thanks for supporting equality-minded brands that make Equally Wed possible.
Equally Wed Editors
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding
- Where to propose at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget