Sparkle, shimmer and save with Gemvara’s Black Friday sales on jewelry
We’re coveters of bling at Equally Wed HQ, whether it be diamonds, aquamarine, five golden rings … you get the gist. So naturally when we found Gemvara, we wanted to tell you about it, dear readers. And our timing couldn’t be better because right now Gemvara is offering a 20% off site-wide sale for Black Friday*! The savings are available now until Sunday, November 26.
What’s so exquisite about Gemvara? First, their selection is beyond fascinating. And so much of their jewelry is customizable with almost any gemstone you can imagine. So while you’re buying jewelry online, it’s not impersonal in the least. You’re very much a part of the process!! Gemvara cares about educating its customers. Read up on how to select the best diamond.
Because there’s so much customization available at Gemvara, our team had some fun creating a variety of looks with premium gemstones, precious metals and a variety of cuts. Shop our styles or design your own Gemvara jewelry for cocktail parties, holiday engagements, anniversary presents, holiday gifts and our favorite, buying something for yourself!
Gifts under $500
Shopping with a budget? We get it. Check out these holiday jewelry gifts under $500 from Gemvara.
*The sale excludes certified diamonds.
Editorial Note: Gemvara is one of Equally Wed’s advertising partners. Thanks for supporting equality-minded brands that make Equally Wed possible.
Equally Wed Editors
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Everything you need to know about planning your LGBTQ+ honeymoon
- How to choose a wedding venue
- They is 2019’s word of the year
- National groups blast GOP federal LGBTQ rights bill as permitting ‘licenses to discriminate’ by wedding vendors, religious groups
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos
- My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it