Signature Cocktail: Amberjack a Perfect Choice for Fall Weddings
The Amberjack cocktail represents handsome masculinity with its use of Scotch-based maple flavor liquor and Lambic, a Belgium-style beer, and refreshing loveliness with a thinly sliced apple to accentuate the taste as well as pretty up the presentation.
Choosing Your Wedding Menu
Celebratory consumption is a beautiful thing. Planning the menu for your wedding reception might seem daunting (Buffet or sit-down service? Passed hors d’oeuvres or appetizer table—or both? Serve food you like, such as sushi, or go for traditional fare?), but figuring out your food offerings is easier once you find a caterer you trust (or a wedding planner to guide you).
5 Essential Tips for Throwing an Amazing At-Home Wedding
At-home weddings have a whole host of specific needs of their own that don’t come into play at venue weddings. Take into consideration these 5…
Sweets Treats: 5 Tasty Alternatives to Wedding Cakes
Traditional wedding cakes are beautiful, sure, but what if you’re not a fan of cake confections? What if you can’t eat cake due to a…
Taste the Love: Understanding the Beauty of Champagne, Plus: Five Best Bets for Your Wedding Reception
Taste the Love: Understanding the Beauty of Champagne, Plus: Five Best Bets for Your Wedding ReceptionBy Katie Kelly Bell We can say one thing about…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 10 LGBTQ+ wedding details that will make your heart explode!
- Fairy themed trans wedding in wine country
- Stunning waterfront photos to celebrate IVF and starting a family
- ABA issues formal opinion that judges can’t refuse same-sex marriages
- I didn’t think Valentine’s Day was for queer couples—now I love celebrating it
- Feminine edgy pink and black wedding inspiration
- Southwestern garden wedding inspiration
- Bank lobby flash mob proposal
- This Republican bill seeks to strip gay marriage rights in Tennessee
- Red and purple African diaspora wedding