Handmade nontraditional wedding rings by lolide defy gender norms
For the last eight years, Lori Lori Linkous Devine has been offering nontraditional wedding jewelry through lolide.com to help her customers celebrate their unions. Her dedication to inclusivity and defying gender norms has been a driving force of lolide since its inception.
Modern southern wedding celebrates Atlanta skyline
Michael and Brandon held their navy and yellow modern southern wedding on midtown rooftop overlooking the Atlanta skyline.
“Spirited Away” Hayao Miyazaki-inspired whimsical wedding
Qifei and Mollie combined Chinese heritage and their love for Hayao Miyazaki’s “Spirited Away” to create their whimsical wedding.
San Francisco Conservatory of Flowers engagement session
James and Harvey’s Conservatory of Flowers engagement photo shoot in San Francisco perfectly paired the beauty of nature with the beauty of this couple’s love and commitment to one another.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos
- My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it
- Tropical blue and green beach wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida
- 6 real weddings that will get you in a cozy mood for the holidays
- How we organized our wedding party from across the country
- How my family lives a minimalist lifestyle so we can travel