Handmade nontraditional wedding rings by lolide defy gender norms
For the last eight years, Lori Lori Linkous Devine has been offering nontraditional wedding jewelry through lolide.com to help her customers celebrate their unions. Her dedication to inclusivity and defying gender norms has been a driving force of lolide since its inception.
Modern southern wedding celebrates Atlanta skyline
Michael and Brandon held their navy and yellow modern southern wedding on midtown rooftop overlooking the Atlanta skyline.
“Spirited Away” Hayao Miyazaki-inspired whimsical wedding
Qifei and Mollie combined Chinese heritage and their love for Hayao Miyazaki’s “Spirited Away” to create their whimsical wedding.
San Francisco Conservatory of Flowers engagement session
James and Harvey’s Conservatory of Flowers engagement photo shoot in San Francisco perfectly paired the beauty of nature with the beauty of this couple’s love and commitment to one another.
Queer Maryland state park wedding with matching wedding date tattoos
Courtney and Kristen found each other during a time when they both were giving up on finding the one. Their relationship became a strong one and the couple celebrated their commitment with a state park wedding on a rainy day in Maryland.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how
- Colorful red and white engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Nominate a love champion