Handmade nontraditional wedding rings by lolide defy gender norms
For the last eight years, Lori Lori Linkous Devine has been offering nontraditional wedding jewelry through lolide.com to help her customers celebrate their unions. Her dedication to inclusivity and defying gender norms has been a driving force of lolide since its inception.
Modern southern wedding celebrates Atlanta skyline
Michael and Brandon held their navy and yellow modern southern wedding on midtown rooftop overlooking the Atlanta skyline.
“Spirited Away” Hayao Miyazaki-inspired whimsical wedding
Qifei and Mollie combined Chinese heritage and their love for Hayao Miyazaki’s “Spirited Away” to create their whimsical wedding.
San Francisco Conservatory of Flowers engagement session
James and Harvey’s Conservatory of Flowers engagement photo shoot in San Francisco perfectly paired the beauty of nature with the beauty of this couple’s love and commitment to one another.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Floral bohemian elopement inspiration at Joshua Tree
- Epic spring Garden of the Gods elopement with dog attendants
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy
- Moody, fun summer backyard wedding in Los Angeles, California
- Intimate sunset beach wedding ceremony in La Jolla, California
- LGBTQ-friendly birthing and doula group forms in D.C.
- Modern wedding inspiration influenced by artist Katsushika Hokusai
- Marriage equality is now available in Northern Ireland