Glamorous garden wedding with bespoke tuxedos and spiral seating
Sporting bespoke tuxedos and designer sneakers, the couple says they were “two men of style joined by their glamorous friends.”
Charming wedding inspiration with pampas grass and lush florals
Photographer Amanda Dyell describes this dazzling styled shoot as “modern with a touch of whimsy.”
Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
Mashaun and Elvis’s Georgia wedding was simple and non-traditional with a relaxed and celebratory reception. The wedding color scheme was inspired by their birthstones, amethyst for Mashaun and aquamarine for Elvis in March.
David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
David and Anthony’s Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding was natural, earthy, comfortable and warm.
Fall industrial line dancing wedding with colorful touches
Frank and Will they fell for each other at Giddy Up Philly‘s free line dancing lessons so their industrial fall wedding heavily featured line dancing.
True Blue Madonna-themed wedding in Jefferson Market Garden
Jason and Kiril’s September wedding was inspired by “True Blue” by Madonna; they walked down the aisle to the song and had a Madonna photo booth.
Summer Italian garden party wedding in Seattle, Washington
Emma and J’s summer wedding had a gay Italian garden party theme and incorporated old family traditions and modern concepts.
After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
Andy and Jeff’s wedding was 20 years in the making, and they celebrated with a whimsical wedding at a winery featuring aerialist performances.
Tropical, timeless wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida
David and Ryan got married in St. Petersburg, Florida, at a historic venue with many personalized details and a tropical, timeless theme.
Black and white industrial wedding with jungle-themed decor
Filippo and Michele had a modern, black and white industrial wedding with jungle-themed decor in Vigonza, Italy, with ambient and chic vibes.
Floral bohemian elopement inspiration at Joshua Tree
Jesus and Tommy were part of this romantic, floral bohemian elopement styled shoot at Joshua Tree National Park in California.
Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
Joshua and Unique’s wedding theme was royal and elegant, as if two kings were getting married. It was held at the Crest Hollow Country Club.
24 wedding vendors donated a wedding to two grooms rejected by bigoted venue
Aaron Lucero and Jeff Cannon were turned away by the Venue at Waterstone, so 24 LGBTQ+ inclusive Texas wedding vendors are donating a free wedding to them.
Tropical blue and green beach wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida
Tracy and Lori got married on the beach in St. Petersburg, surrounded by friends, laughter and confetti. Their wedding color scheme was green and blue.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- State Dept. should allow embassies to advocate for marriage equality, Democrats say
- How to pick the perfect proposal spot
- Bright and joyful wedding at a Los Angeles automobile museum
- Sunny South Carolina elopement surrounded by greenery
- Elegant micro wedding ideas with live music and chic blue cake
- Lance Bass & Michael Turchin can’t stop gushing about their newborn twins
- Oklahoma elopement in the Wichita Mountains with enchanting all-black attire
- Creative LGBTQ+ wedding ideas for your clients
- This couple transformed their home into a fabulous wedding venue
- Botswana court of appeals hears case on decriminalization of homosexuality
- Cozy at home proposal with coffee and kisses
- Cardi B surprise officiated a lesbian wedding with help from Raven Symoné
- Keep an eye out for these 2022 wedding trends
- September garden wedding at a 15th century Italian villa
- Lesbian brides accidentally wore the same dress and the first look photos are priceless
- Glowing sunset wedding in Glacier National Park
- Dreamy greenhouse engagement session in New Jersey
- How to choose a wedding hairstyle
- Backyard South Carolina wedding on the lake
- Broadway stars create world’s first LGBTQ+ lullaby album