This English garden literary wedding inspiration is directly out of a fairy tale
Josh and Brandon have been dating since 2012. They were featured in this English garden literary wedding inspiration in North Conway, New Hampshire.
This romantic spring castle wedding is fit for a princess—or two
Sandra and Sophie, a real couple who were married last year, were models for this romantic spring castle wedding inspiration with lots of florals.
Dark Greek mythology wedding inspiration that calls to your inner goth
This moody and dark Greek mythology wedding inspiration is perfect for everyone’s inner goth, featuring flowing black capes and pomegranates.
This surprise proposal Las Vegas style will make you happy cry
Ray and Justin were celebrating Ray’s birthday in Las Vegas, Nevada, when he proposed to Justin as a surprise during their brunch with friends.
9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
Let these fun themed weddings—from astronomy to Beauty and the Beast to Gatsby—inspire you as you plan your own dream wedding.
If you want to look like royalty on your wedding day, wear a crown
Wedding day fashion is all about you and your partner. It’s perfectly okay to wear a wedding crown and look like actual royalty.
These wedding capes are the best way to be extra when you get married
It’s okay to be extra and very glamorous on your wedding day—it’s all about you and your partner! Wear a wedding cape for a truly stunning look.
Classic purple vintage wedding in Towson, Maryland
Ashley and Sherry had a very classic vintage wedding with a purple color scheme at Valley Country Club in Towson, Maryland.
Modern intimate destination wedding with Hawaiian traditions
Jenna and Carrie planned an intimate destination wedding in Los Angeles, California, that incorporated Hawaiian traditions from Jenna’s heritage.
Fall engagement photos around landmarks in Washington, D.C.
Andrew and Tavion took their fall engagement photos around several landmarks in Washington. D.C., to honor the beginning of their relationship.
Romantic fall engagement photos in Washington, D.C.
Andy and David wanted their fall engagement photos to highlight the locations that played significant roles in their relationship in Washington, D.C.
This couple got married in a California garden with moody, dramatic photos
Sara and Camille got married at SmogShoppe, an indoor/outdoor garden in Culver City, California, and their wedding photos are moody and stunning.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- This English garden literary wedding inspiration is directly out of a fairy tale
- This romantic spring castle wedding is fit for a princess—or two
- Dark Greek mythology wedding inspiration that calls to your inner goth
- Supreme Court rejected the Hawaii B&B that denied a lesbian couple
- This surprise proposal Las Vegas style will make you happy cry
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- There will be a presidential primary debate entirely on LGBTQ+ issues
- Elegant southern church wedding in Conroe, Texas
- If you want to look like royalty on your wedding day, wear a crown
- 6 places you can get tomboy and genderqueer wedding attire