Where to propose at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
or thrill-seeking queer movie buffs ready to propose to their partners, why not head to where the action is? Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure are two action-packed places for an adventurous proposal.
This adventurous couple flew to Iceland for an epic elopement
After an 18-month engagement, Cassidy and Hannah traveled from their home in West Hartford, Connecticut, to Iceland for an epic elopement.
Paige + Kerri: Intimate adventure wedding on an Alaskan mountaintop
Wild. Adventurous. Free. Paige and Kerri’s adventure wedding was full of creativity and love. After a meandering helicopter ride, the couple made their commitments to each other on an Alaskan mountaintop, overlooking the glaciers
4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
Whether it’s because of money, time off from work, new responsibilities or another reason, you can’t go on a honeymoon just yet—but not all is lost.
Beach destination wedding and honeymoon in Honolulu, Hawaii
Lucinda and Kayeon had a wedding ceremony in Korea, where they live, but traveled to get legally married and honeymoon in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Everything you need to know about planning your LGBTQ+ honeymoon
There’s a world out there of honeymoon opportunities, including beach vacations, craft beer and vineyard tours, cruises and cross-country road trips.
My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it
This trip balanced the active exploration of Cape Town and tourism of the wine region with a more relaxed vibe when we went on safari.
How my family lives a minimalist lifestyle so we can travel
We squeeze in travel every chance we get. Many wonder how we do it but if you looked at what we spend, we don’t spend on unnecessary items.
Vintage travel-inspired fall barn wedding in Mickleton, New Jersey
Shea and Danielle celebrated their marriage with a vintage travel-themed wedding with many DIY accents and shared the day with their dogs.
Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
Cassondra and Audrey’s wedding was travel-inspired, with many rustic and vintage details in their historic venue in Iowa City, Iowa.
Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
Vanesa and Avelina traveled from their home in Paris, France, to Málaga, Spain, for an intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina.
This is what it’s actually like traveling as lesbian moms of two kids
While remaining cautious with our travel bug, we moved forward. We got the kids passports and have since taken them to Hawaii, Canada, Italy, Spain and France.
How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
Since having kids, time by ourselves has become pretty much non-existent. We recently just found ways to fit it in, like movie nights while they’re asleep.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding