Vintage travel inspired wedding in Monroe, Georgia
Our wedding was whimsical, romantic, and intimate with a hint of vintage travel. We had our closest family and friends in attendance and it was an evening filled with love, laughter, and many memories.
Travel memoir highlights the comedic adventures of a gay Jewish professor and radio show host
I first met Ken Schneck, a professor and radio show host and producer, in 2010, when Equally Wed launched. He had me as a guest…
Tropical Settings We Love for Destination Weddings
Destination weddings are a fun, romantic, and adventurous way to say I do. If you’re planning to tie the knot far from home, consider a relaxing resort venue where you can exchange nuptials in an opulent oceanside or lush, tropical setting.
Gay-Friendly Honeymoons and Travel Destinations
After gay, lesbian, queer and trans couples marry, we all want to go somewhere we feel safe and secure to have fun and relax, right? We’ve gathered our resources and come up with some of our favorite travel destinations combined with the most fab gay-friendly queer-loving places for a list that’ll surely have something for everyone.
Travel Alert Issued for LGBT Travelers to Mississippi
This afternoon, GetEQUAL Mississippi (a grassroots organization devoted to bringing equality to all LGBT Mississippians) issued a “travel alert” for any gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender person who may…
A Wedding Proposal Contest at the Duane Street Hotel
Tell Duane Street Hotel your engagement story and win a stay at the posh NYC hotel.
Always Among Friends: St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands
Many consider the island of St. John to be the jewel in the Caribbean crown. Affluent and tranquil, this tiny tropical paradise is only 13…
Jeff + Jeremiah: A Surprise Beach Wedding Proposal in Riviera Maya
From Jeff: On our annual trip to Mexico I surprised my partner Jeremiah with a special marriage proposal. Here is how I pulled it off. First…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 6 truths I’ve learned in 10 years of dating my high school sweetheart
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding
- Asking for money as a wedding gift: OK or no way?
- Romantic hillside winery wedding
- Why this wedding shop is getting praise for its wheelchair window display
- These women planned surprise proposals for each other on the same day