A golden hour Malibu beach photoshoot for German travelers
While on holiday in Southern California, Lukas and Lukas decided to have a couple’s portrait session before returning home to Germany. The pair spent an overcast spring afternoon in Malibu, where they explored the beach with their photographer and stumbled upon the coolest little cave.
The oceanside session was laid-back and romantic, and as they made their way up to the bluff for a few photos in a grassy meadow, the sun peeked through the clouds just in time to capture the picturesque golden-hour light. The duo ended the beach photoshoot by soaking in the sunset together.
Are you in the planning stages of your next vacation? Consider hopping on the trend of hiring a photographer for a couple’s photoshoot or loveshoot! Not only do you get some pictures together, but you’ll go home with a souvenir to help you and your partner(s) cherish the memory of your trip together. Or if you’re doing a site visit in anticipation of your destination wedding, take a break from wedding planning for nearlywed portraits with your beloved(s). Hiring a local LGBTQ+ inclusive and affirming photographer can help you find the best place for pictures.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Location: Leo Carrillo State Beach and Park
Photographer: Summit and Sur Photography
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches