A golden hour Malibu beach photoshoot for German travelers
While on holiday in Southern California, Lukas and Lukas decided to have a couple’s portrait session before returning home to Germany. The pair spent an overcast spring afternoon in Malibu, where they explored the beach with their photographer and stumbled upon the coolest little cave.
The oceanside session was laid-back and romantic, and as they made their way up to the bluff for a few photos in a grassy meadow, the sun peeked through the clouds just in time to capture the picturesque golden-hour light. The duo ended the beach photoshoot by soaking in the sunset together.
Are you in the planning stages of your next vacation? Consider hopping on the trend of hiring a photographer for a couple’s photoshoot or loveshoot! Not only do you get some pictures together, but you’ll go home with a souvenir to help you and your partner(s) cherish the memory of your trip together. Or if you’re doing a site visit in anticipation of your destination wedding, take a break from wedding planning for nearlywed portraits with your beloved(s). Hiring a local LGBTQ+ inclusive and affirming photographer can help you find the best place for pictures.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Location: Leo Carrillo State Beach and Park
Photographer: Summit and Sur Photography
Submit your LGBTQ+ wedding or engagement story.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to celebrate International Transgender Day of Visibility
- A winter wedding in Orlando, Florida, celebrating two brides and their son with a spiritual ceremony and vegan cake
- Lizzo and YITTY launch a gender-neutral shapewear line
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding