This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
“Neesy and I met on Instagram six years ago, way back before DMs were a thing and you had to shamelessly flirt on pictures for…
This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
Jess proposed to Cori during a scavenger hunt in Gas Works Park in Seattle, Washington, the day before their two-year anniversary.
Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas
After three years together, Jessica surprised Paulina by proposing to her during a romantic fall photo shoot in San Antonio, Texas.
This couples’ portrait session turned into the sweetest surprise proposal
Cecilia and Ruth decided to take couples’ photos at Duncan Gardens in Spokane, Washington—and it turned into a surprise proposal!
Mountaintop proposal on Aspen Mountain in Aspen, Colorado
Alexes asked Casey to marry her on top of Aspen Mountain in Aspen, Colorado, with a breathtaking view of Elk Mountain Range all around them.
Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
Erin proposed to Sara in front of Three Lives & Co. bookstore in New York City, so they celebrated their engagement with photos at the store.
6 questions to ask before choosing a proposal photographer
You’re planning to propose, and you know one thing for certain: You want a professional photographer there to capture the moment. Here are a few questions you can ask to make sure your proposal is as magical as you want it to be.
Surprise engagement at Decatur Alpaca Cottage in Georgia
Susan surprised Pam with a photographed proposal at Decatur Alpaca Cottage while the two were visting friends in Atlanta, Georgia.
The first black female Army Ranger just proposed to her girlfriend
Shortly after making history by becoming the first black female soldier to pass Ranger School, Sgt. 1st. Class Janina Simmons proposed to her girlfriend.
If you’re thinking of proposing, here are 8 ways to pop the question
You’re feeling ready to ask your significant other to marry you, but now you’re faced with another monumental question: How should you do it?
This couple lived their dream proposal in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
Javi proposed to Michael in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France, because it was his dream to get engaged in the City of Love.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Let’s get one thing straight: Bisexuals can still marry someone of a different gender
- Reports: Supreme Court appeared divided over protections for LGBTQ employees
- Black tie wedding at the Blanton Museum in Austin, Texas
- With Brie Larson’s help, a man proposed to his boyfriend at Comic Con
- This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
- Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
- Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
- Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas
- This couples’ portrait session turned into the sweetest surprise proposal