Elegant engagement session after romantic New Year’s Eve proposal
Mississippi couple Sham and Kam got engaged last New Year’s Eve, exactly one year after their first date. To pop the question, Sham rented a condo in New Orleans and invited their closest friends. There, she gave Kam “the surprise of her life,” as the couple describes it.
They are most looking forward to having a family together. As for what they love most about each other: “The grace that we give to one another to be human,” they say.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Kim + Co. Photo
Red Attire: Fashion Nova
Black Attire: Shein
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
- Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
- Boho garden wedding inspiration at Haiku I Do, Asheville
- Magical Moorea enchants for LGBTQ+ couples