Laid back Mississippi September wedding
Amber and Lyndsey’s wedding was on a warm September day in Mississippi. The feel was laid back, southern and as charming as Mississippi can offer. Their first dance was to “Still the One” by Shania Twain. They were even the first gay couple to be married at their venue!
Church wedding with traditional Mississippi roots
Amy and Leslie wanted their wedding service to incorporate many traditional religious elements, true to the couple’s Mississippi Christian roots, with their entire church and extended families present. The wedding was officiated by the retired pastor who had counseled them throughout the engagement.
Mississippi Business Owners Protest Religious Freedom Law
Business owners in Mississippi are protesting the state’s “religious freedom” policy.
Travel Alert Issued for LGBT Travelers to Mississippi
This afternoon, GetEQUAL Mississippi (a grassroots organization devoted to bringing equality to all LGBT Mississippians) issued a “travel alert” for any gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender person who may…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Here’s how we decided to get married in Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Colorful, whimsical spring backyard wedding in Austin, Texas
- Rustic, moody farm wedding inspiration in Purcellville, Virginia
- Beach honeymoon photos in Bora Bora
- Why we chose an anonymous sperm donor to start a family
- Northern Ireland politician reverses stance on same-sex marriage after daughter marries woman
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding
- Colorful whimsical vintage wedding inspiration in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- A historic vote could legalize same-sex marriage in Northern Ireland
- Intimate spring beach elopement in Naples, Florida