Elegant engagement session after romantic New Year’s Eve proposal
New Year’s Eve proposals just sparkle different.
Laid back Mississippi September wedding
Amber and Lyndsey’s wedding was on a warm September day in Mississippi. The feel was laid back, southern and as charming as Mississippi can offer. Their first dance was to “Still the One” by Shania Twain. They were even the first gay couple to be married at their venue!
Church wedding with traditional Mississippi roots
Amy and Leslie wanted their wedding service to incorporate many traditional religious elements, true to the couple’s Mississippi Christian roots, with their entire church and extended families present. The wedding was officiated by the retired pastor who had counseled them throughout the engagement.
Mississippi Business Owners Protest Religious Freedom Law
Business owners in Mississippi are protesting the state’s “religious freedom” policy.
Travel Alert Issued for LGBT Travelers to Mississippi
This afternoon, GetEQUAL Mississippi (a grassroots organization devoted to bringing equality to all LGBT Mississippians) issued a “travel alert” for any gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender person who may…
Mississippi Newspaper Sparks Hate with Same-Sex Wedding Coverage
A newspaper in Jones County, Miss., The Laurel Leader-Call, is under fire after publishing a front-page story on the first same-sex wedding to take place…
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to celebrate International Transgender Day of Visibility
- A winter wedding in Orlando, Florida, celebrating two brides and their son with a spiritual ceremony and vegan cake
- Lizzo and YITTY launch a gender-neutral shapewear line
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding