Masculine makeup for butch brides, brooms and celebrants
For butch lesbians and masculine women, makeup isn’t usually a main concern, but even the most perfect complexion can look blotchy under wedding photographers’ lenses.
I Do: Once in a Lifetime Tips for Looking Your Best on Your Wedding Day
You only get one shot at your first marriage. Once you say “I Do,” you’re on a new path — hopefully a long and happy marriage. Here’s how to look your best on your very special day.
What’s Your Wedding Hairstyle? We Like These Looks for Our Trans, Androgynous, Queer and Butch Loves
With the majority of wedding magazines focused on femme women, we want to make sure to take the time to talk to our masculine readers,…
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- JJ + Alex: Unique Pride Week wedding in downtown Los Angeles
- Sock it to me: LGBTQ+ pride socks for your wedding day
- Bri + Noel: Bohemian Mountain Elopement in Carson, Washington
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ couple news alert: Jonathan Bennett and Jaymes Vaughan are engaged!
- Regina + Lisana: Surprise proposal by the shore in Miami, Florida