This perfect wedding lipstick doubles as a Trump protest
Looking for the perfect shade of pink lipstick for your wedding, or your next protest? Look no further than the company Lipslut, with their pink matte liquid lipstick, titled”F*ck Trump.”
There’s more to this Trump resistance lipstick than just the name. Each tube you buy is a donation to the resistance.
“50% towards charity, 100% against tyranny, and of course, 100% cruelty free,” the Lipslut website proudly shares. “Finally, a lipstick as bold as you.”
When purchasing a F*ck Trump lipstick off the website (currently their only shade available) all shoppers are given a choice of charities to choose from at the time of purchase. The list is made up of the American Civil Liberties Union, The Center for Reproductive Rights, Human Rights Campaign, National Coalition Against Domestic Violence, National Organization for Women, Planned Parenthood, Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (RAINN), She Should Run, and Women on Wings. Don’t see your favorite charity? There’s a write-in box as well. Your selection counts as your vote for what charity Lipslut will send 50% of its proceeds to.
For the month of August, 100% of the proceeds from orders that select “Charlottesville” off of the voting list will be donated to the victims of the recent Charlottesville events. As of August 19, $40,000 had been raised for Charlottesville thanks to Lipslut.
The lipstick retails for $19.95 plus $4.95 shipping and handling, and is available via the Lipslut website.
Not only does purchasing the lipstick get you an awesome shade of pink matte liquid lipstick, it also lets you support the resistance. Sounds like a win-win to us!
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day