This perfect wedding lipstick doubles as a Trump protest
Looking for the perfect shade of pink lipstick for your wedding, or your next protest? Look no further than the company Lipslut, with their pink matte liquid lipstick, titled”F*ck Trump.”
There’s more to this Trump resistance lipstick than just the name. Each tube you buy is a donation to the resistance.
“50% towards charity, 100% against tyranny, and of course, 100% cruelty free,” the Lipslut website proudly shares. “Finally, a lipstick as bold as you.”
When purchasing a F*ck Trump lipstick off the website (currently their only shade available) all shoppers are given a choice of charities to choose from at the time of purchase. The list is made up of the American Civil Liberties Union, The Center for Reproductive Rights, Human Rights Campaign, National Coalition Against Domestic Violence, National Organization for Women, Planned Parenthood, Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (RAINN), She Should Run, and Women on Wings. Don’t see your favorite charity? There’s a write-in box as well. Your selection counts as your vote for what charity Lipslut will send 50% of its proceeds to.
For the month of August, 100% of the proceeds from orders that select “Charlottesville” off of the voting list will be donated to the victims of the recent Charlottesville events. As of August 19, $40,000 had been raised for Charlottesville thanks to Lipslut.
The lipstick retails for $19.95 plus $4.95 shipping and handling, and is available via the Lipslut website.
Not only does purchasing the lipstick get you an awesome shade of pink matte liquid lipstick, it also lets you support the resistance. Sounds like a win-win to us!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- A higher love: Say I do with a view at OUE Skyspace LA
- Everything you need to know about planning your LGBTQ+ honeymoon
- How to choose a wedding venue
- They is 2019’s word of the year
- National groups blast GOP federal LGBTQ rights bill as permitting ‘licenses to discriminate’ by wedding vendors, religious groups
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos