LGBTQ-friendly wedding planning apps you need to try
Wedding planning can be stressful, but if you’re tech-savvy, constantly on-the-go, or just hate paper planners, these apps can help you and your partner.
Here’s everything you need to include on your wedding website
If you and your partner are building your wedding website, you might be wondering: What should we put on there? Here’s exactly what you need to include.
6 wedding planning apps to try that are LGBTQ-friendly
Wedding planning can be stressful, but if you’re tech-savvy, constantly on-the-go, or just hate paper planners, these apps can help you and your partner get through the process successfully. Some of these apps are gender-neutral while others do include gendered language and some heteronormative elements.
Wedding Websites: Creating Your Perfect Online Space
Tips to help you make the most of your wed-site and give it a personal touch.
Love Has No Labels Video
Message from Love Has No Labels YouTube channel: While the vast majority of Americans consider themselves unprejudiced, many of us unintentionally make snap judgments about…
The Ultimate Wedding Registry for the Modern Couple
Wedding registries have long needed a major overhaul. Let’s be honest, shall we? It’s only exciting before you get into the end of the first hour…
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Same-sex couple marries in the first wedding ever held at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration: celebrating queer love with a rooftop party, modern aesthetic and terracotta color palette
- European rights court finds Romania in violation of LGBTQ+ rights and orders legal protections for same-sex couples
- These two brides had their queer Christian wedding on the Seattle waterfront with nautical vibes and a rainbow cake
- From an OkCupid match to an Appalachian mountain wedding with a restored barn, bonfire and native wildflowers