The Ultimate Wedding Registry for the Modern Couple
Wedding registries have long needed a major overhaul. Let’s be honest, shall we? It’s only exciting before you get into the end of the first hour of zapping labels of dishes you pre-selected online that now your spouse-to-be is annoyingly reconsidering. And that’s just the dishes. Then you’ve got linens, pots, pans, frames, tchotchkes you simply can’t live without … the list can be endless if you let it consume you.
Zola is different. Zola—which means love in Zulu—loves turning tradition on its head. It’s an online wedding registry destination for the modern couple (inclusive of same-sex couples as well!). Effortless, beautiful, and easy to use, Zola’s mission is to give you and your fiancé the endless options you deserve, all in one place.
Zola’s interface is simultaneously gorgeous and intuitive, so it’s easy to use while fun to stare at during work and at home (no department store boredom here!). After you set up your personalized page (with your own free custom-made URL), you’ll register for what you really want. You can mix and match with classic, modern, and timeless gifts from more than 200+ brands, experiences such as a couples cooking class or outdoor hike, pricier items that multiple friends can contribute to via Group Gifting, Honeymoon & Cash funds, and then when you’re surfing the Web, you can use Zola’s handy “Add to Zola” button, so you can easily add anything else that you love from anywhere online.
Zola’s iPhone app and Registry Concierge will make the experience seamless. You can decide when and where you want gifts shipped—and even exchange them before they’re shipped. It couldn’t be easier.
Photo by Ira Lippke
BONUS! Equally Wed readers will receive $25 to spend at Zola when you set up your wedding registry on Zola. New registries must be started (but not necessarily published) between Feb. 24 and May 24, 2015. Credits will be placed into your Zola account 4 weeks after your registry is published live. Click here to get started.
This is a sponsored post. If your business is interested in supporting Equally Wed’s award-winning editorial mission of showcasing gay, lesbian, transgender, bisexual, queer and allied couples’ weddings through advertising via sponsored posts, banner ads, other partnerships or you have any other ideas for us, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kirsten Ott Palladino
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing