The Ultimate Wedding Registry for the Modern Couple
Wedding registries have long needed a major overhaul. Let’s be honest, shall we? It’s only exciting before you get into the end of the first hour of zapping labels of dishes you pre-selected online that now your spouse-to-be is annoyingly reconsidering. And that’s just the dishes. Then you’ve got linens, pots, pans, frames, tchotchkes you simply can’t live without … the list can be endless if you let it consume you.
Zola is different. Zola—which means love in Zulu—loves turning tradition on its head. It’s an online wedding registry destination for the modern couple (inclusive of same-sex couples as well!). Effortless, beautiful, and easy to use, Zola’s mission is to give you and your fiancé the endless options you deserve, all in one place.
Zola’s interface is simultaneously gorgeous and intuitive, so it’s easy to use while fun to stare at during work and at home (no department store boredom here!). After you set up your personalized page (with your own free custom-made URL), you’ll register for what you really want. You can mix and match with classic, modern, and timeless gifts from more than 200+ brands, experiences such as a couples cooking class or outdoor hike, pricier items that multiple friends can contribute to via Group Gifting, Honeymoon & Cash funds, and then when you’re surfing the Web, you can use Zola’s handy “Add to Zola” button, so you can easily add anything else that you love from anywhere online.
Zola’s iPhone app and Registry Concierge will make the experience seamless. You can decide when and where you want gifts shipped—and even exchange them before they’re shipped. It couldn’t be easier.
Photo by Ira Lippke
BONUS! Equally Wed readers will receive $25 to spend at Zola when you set up your wedding registry on Zola. New registries must be started (but not necessarily published) between Feb. 24 and May 24, 2015. Credits will be placed into your Zola account 4 weeks after your registry is published live. Click here to get started.
This is a sponsored post. If your business is interested in supporting Equally Wed’s award-winning editorial mission of showcasing gay, lesbian, transgender, bisexual, queer and allied couples’ weddings through advertising via sponsored posts, banner ads, other partnerships or you have any other ideas for us, please reach out to email@example.com.
Kirsten Ott Palladino
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Northern Ireland politician reverses stance on same-sex marriage after daughter marries woman
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding
- Colorful whimsical vintage wedding inspiration in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- A historic vote could legalize same-sex marriage in Northern Ireland
- Intimate spring beach elopement in Naples, Florida
- Fall Boston engagement photos
- Bohemian orchard farm spring wedding
- 7 things that Megan Rapinoe said that made us fall more in love with her
- Shades of orange warm this Virginia elopement inspiration
- Lesbian tennis players made history by playing together at Wimbledon