Queer your Valentine’s Day with gifts by the LGBTQ+ community
Here at Equally Wed, we’re sweet on love, visibility and representation of our LGBTQ+ community. In the spirit of celebrating people like us, we’re dedicating our Valentine’s gift guide to products from our own community. #forusbyus
5 ornaments to buy your partner if you got engaged in 2018
If you want to add a little extra joy to your holiday season—while celebrating the fact that you and your partner got engaged this year—a holiday ornament can be a great way to do that.
Last minute Father’s Day gifts for dads and father-like figures
Honor the father figures in your life with a gift that will make them feel so special, they’ll never know you it was a last minute Father’s Day gift.
Holiday gifts they’ll actually love
In the world of more, we’re here to help you narrow down your holiday gift list with a judiciously edited offering of our favorite gifts for the 2016 holiday season.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 10 LGBTQ+ wedding details that will make your heart explode!
- Fairy themed trans wedding in wine country
- Stunning waterfront photos to celebrate IVF and starting a family
- ABA issues formal opinion that judges can’t refuse same-sex marriages
- I didn’t think Valentine’s Day was for queer couples—now I love celebrating it
- Feminine edgy pink and black wedding inspiration
- Southwestern garden wedding inspiration
- Bank lobby flash mob proposal
- This Republican bill seeks to strip gay marriage rights in Tennessee
- Red and purple African diaspora wedding