Last minute Father’s Day gifts for dads and father-like figures
Honor the father figures in your life with a gift that will make them feel so special, they’ll never know you waited until the last minute to get it.
FOR: The hard worker
Everyone deserves to be pampered, whether they feel they deserve special treatment or not. Surprise dad with a massage gift certificate for some scheduled relaxation time.
FOR: The foodie
Every person has to eat so let them enjoy a special meal, on you with a gift certificate to Dad’s favorite eatery or somewhere they’ve always wanted to try. As an added gift, chip in to pay the difference if you’re invited to the meal with dad and the bill goes over the gift card amount.
FOR: Taking in the great outdoors
Relax outside with a hammock. Get one that has a stand and can be set up anywhere for a getaway or find one that allows dad to hide out among the trees. We love this lightweight hammock from Target.
For: The experience lover
The ultimate last minute gift, you can hop online to buy Dad tickets. Instantly click, buy and print for a five minute gift Dad is sure to love. Ticketmaster has tickets for concerts, comedy shows, sporting events, theater performances and more. As an added a bonus, your father might even take you as the plus one for that second ticket.
For: The “healthy” eater
Bake, grill and fry without grease with the help of an air fryer. The 6-quart Power Air Fryer Oven can cook dinner for the whole family Available at Bed Bath & Beyond, be sure to grab one of those 20% off coupons they’re known for to get a great discount on this gift.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot