6 places gender nonconforming people can get awesome wedding suits
Gender-neutral clothing options are definitely on the rise and that’s something we’re very happy about. If you want to find the dapper suit that’s perfect for your wedding day, whether you’re looking for creative flair or a classic black tie feel, look no further.
Stitch & Tie by Friar Tux introduces first women’s tuxedo rental
Finding a tuxedo to fit your body type can be hard. Stitch & Tie by Friar Tux has introduced rental tuxedos in women’s sizes to help everyone find the perfect size for their body type.
Lena Dunham Produces Genderqueer Fashion Documentary
Suited, a new film exploring genderqueer fashion, premiered at Sundance film festival this week in the U.S. documentary competition.
Handsome Styles: Fall Wedding Fashion for Men, Trans Men and Butch Women
For men and masculine-leaning women and gender nonconforming readers, we’ve rounded up a few of our faves from the men’s section of our go-to stores for primo easy-to-wear styles.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- How to choose a wedding venue
- They is 2019’s word of the year
- Everything you need to know about planning your LGBTQ+ honeymoon
- National groups blast GOP federal LGBTQ rights bill as permitting ‘licenses to discriminate’ by wedding vendors, religious groups
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos
- My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it