6 places gender nonconforming people can get awesome wedding suits
Gender-neutral clothing options are definitely on the rise and that’s something we’re very happy about. If you want to find the dapper suit that’s perfect for your wedding day, whether you’re looking for creative flair or a classic black tie feel, look no further.
Stitch & Tie by Friar Tux introduces first women’s tuxedo rental
Finding a tuxedo to fit your body type can be hard. Stitch & Tie by Friar Tux has introduced rental tuxedos in women’s sizes to help everyone find the perfect size for their body type.
Lena Dunham Produces Genderqueer Fashion Documentary
Suited, a new film exploring genderqueer fashion, premiered at Sundance film festival this week in the U.S. documentary competition.
Handsome Styles: Fall Wedding Fashion for Men, Trans Men and Butch Women
For men and masculine-leaning women and gender nonconforming readers, we’ve rounded up a few of our faves from the men’s section of our go-to stores for primo easy-to-wear styles.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how