6 places gender nonconforming people can get awesome wedding suits
Gender-neutral clothing options are definitely on the rise and that’s something we’re very happy about. If you want to find the dapper suit that’s perfect for your wedding day, whether you’re looking for creative flair or a classic black tie feel, look no further.
Stitch & Tie by Friar Tux introduces first women’s tuxedo rental
Finding a tuxedo to fit your body type can be hard. Stitch & Tie by Friar Tux has introduced rental tuxedos in women’s sizes to help everyone find the perfect size for their body type.
Lena Dunham Produces Genderqueer Fashion Documentary
Suited, a new film exploring genderqueer fashion, premiered at Sundance film festival this week in the U.S. documentary competition.
Handsome Styles: Fall Wedding Fashion for Men, Trans Men and Butch Women
For men and masculine-leaning women and gender nonconforming readers, we’ve rounded up a few of our faves from the men’s section of our go-to stores for primo easy-to-wear styles.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding
- Uly + Ernesto: a monochrome winter engagement session at California sand dunes
- The Equally Wed LGBTQ+ wedding anniversary gift list
- Cozy in-cabin engagement photos in Manitoba, Canada
- Modern winter resort engagement photos in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Rainbow, flowers and sequins rooftop wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Colorful, whimsical wedding inspiration in Atlanta, Georgia
- Coronavirus wedding planning: advice on postponing and canceling
- Romantic winter beach wedding in Barcelona, Spain
- Intimate dinner party wedding with butterfly release ceremony