Stitch & Tie by Friar Tux introduces first women’s tuxedo rental
Finding a tuxedo to fit your body type can be hard. Stitch & Tie by Friar Tux has introduced rental tuxedos in women’s sizes to help everyone find the perfect size for their body type.
Lena Dunham Produces Genderqueer Fashion Documentary
Suited, a new film exploring genderqueer fashion, premiered at Sundance film festival this week in the U.S. documentary competition.
Handsome Styles: Fall Wedding Fashion for Men, Trans Men and Butch Women
For men and masculine-leaning women and gender nonconforming readers, we’ve rounded up a few of our faves from the men’s section of our go-to stores for primo easy-to-wear styles.
Wedding Fashions at Macy’s
Planning a wedding is practically a full-time job, from finding the exact amount of perfectly sized Mason jars and twine for your rustic barn wedding centerpieces to interviewing countless vendors…
What Suits You: When Choosing a Suit, the Devil is in the Details
By Joseph Hernandez Alfani RED men’s suit available at Macy’s Femme brides are shelling out the greenbacks for their white gown, so grooms and butch ladies should follow their…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 6 pros and cons of having a wedding party
- Chicago Riverwalk intimate wedding
- The Trump administration wants to erase the definition of transgender
- Rainbow double wedding inspiration
- Romantic, artsy New York City wedding
- 10 fall weddings we love
- 6 wedding planning apps to try that are LGBTQ-friendly
- Rustic wedding in Columbus, Ohio
- Vintage travel inspired wedding in Monroe, Georgia
- Two women left “The Bachelor: Vietnam” for each other and are now a couple