Redwood Forest fairy tale lesbian wedding inspiration
Fairy tale lesbian wedding inspiration comes alive in the Redwood Forest with this photo session filled with elements of Classic European Romantic painters with a fresh, modern, bohemian twist.
Rose and gold Versailles gay wedding inspiration at the Ebell of Los Angeles
We wanted to put a spin on the traditional story of Marie Antoinette and Versailles, and reimagined it as if things had gone differently for Louis and he ended up with a groom instead. For this Versailles gay wedding inspiration, we used a classically French venue in Los Angeles, The Ebell of Los Angeles (a women’s club from the 1920s and a preferred Equally Wed venue) and incorporated some of our favorite wedding vendors and themes.
Wedding inspiration: jewel tones, rose gold, pink, blue and gray
What do you get when you mix a photographer, a wedding planner and a florist? One stylish jewel toned wedding styled shoot!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Two women left “The Bachelor: Vietnam” for each other and are now a couple
- What it’s like planning a wedding after your mom dies
- Fall wedding with navy, green, and orange colors
- Elegant country club garden wedding
- 19 Harry Potter wedding ideas that are absolutely magical
- I proposed to my high school sweetheart—here’s how we make it work
- How wedding vendors can best support LGBTQ+ clients
- Why I’m coming out to all my wedding vendors
- Questions to ask before you choose a wedding photographer
- Cozy courthouse wedding with coffeehouse reception